J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

I just did a survey for surveyhead it was for JD and I had no problem.

GOOD PEACH6 !!!!!!!

I've been checking SURVEYHEAD all morning. Every time I try to take a survey I'm getting

either the "quota is full" or I'm getting disqualified!!!!! Figures since I made $ 10.00 on

there yesterday!!!!! NOTHING ON J D POWER & ASSOCIATES SITE EITHER!!!!!!!! :roll::roll:

MASPAS252

I did 2 this morning that I qualified for and I have one there now but I'M not sure if I should attempt it because it's 45minutes for 2.00 I AM thinking that I will get quota full after I send 35 mintes on it and I would be ticked.

SLOW day on the survey sites!!!!!!

I've only completed 1 survey on SURVEYHEAD all day!!!!!! :( :( :(

MASPAS252

I did 2 this morning that I qualified for and I have one there now but I'M not sure if I should attempt it because it's 45minutes for 2.00 I AM thinking that I will get quota full after I send 35 mintes on it and I would be ticked.

SLOW day on the survey sites!!!!!!

I've only completed 1 survey on SURVEYHEAD all day!!!!!! :( :( :(

HEY PEACH 6 !!!!!!!!

Yeah I know!!!!! I don't know what's up with SURVEYHEAD why the site doesn't tell you

at the beginning that the quota is full. No it waits until you think your into the survey

and are going to be able to complete it and then knocks users offline!!!!! Thats bull---- !!! 8)8)

like i said before.. if they want quality results then don't screw me over by cutting me off once i'm sitting at the table inside your building doing a survey for you.. this is how i look at it.. if i click your survey link and begin, i'm inside your main office filling out info so 'you' can get paid by your clients... if you come over to me and throw me out the front door.. i'm not so likely to come in the next time to give you good data.. i'm coming in to grab the money and run.. and to do this, my data suffers... (and thus you suffer because your clients aren't getting good data.. they look at you as the one providing bad data and the word spreads that you're not a good company to do data collection business with... don't screw us surveyhead.. you're doing it to yourself.

like i said before.. if they want quality results then don't screw me over by cutting me off once i'm sitting at the table inside your building doing a survey for you.. this is how i look at it.. if i click your survey link and begin, i'm inside your main office filling out info so 'you' can get paid by your clients... if you come over to me and throw me out the front door.. i'm not so likely to come in the next time to give you good data.. i'm coming in to grab the money and run.. and to do this, my data suffers... (and thus you suffer because your clients aren't getting good data.. they look at you as the one providing bad data and the word spreads that you're not a good company to do data collection business with... don't screw us surveyhead.. you're doing it to yourself.

GOOD ONE AVEMARIA YOU'RE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE ME NOW!!!!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Haven't been having any luck with SURVEYHEAD for two days now!!!!! Every time I click on a survey I'm either

getting disqualified or the quotas are full!!! These survey sites are a trip!!!! I'm almost up to 1000 points on

GLOBAL TEST MARKET. I'm at 880 points trying to get to 1000 for the $ 50. check. Been working at it for about

two and a half months. Also try mysurvey.com. I've been with them since the first of the year and I've cashed in

three times for $10. Amazon gift cards!!! They're come and go with the surveys!!!! SEE YA!!!!!! 8)8)

if you want reputation, don't screw over those who make you money.. or you'll be seen as just another site, like QuickRewards.. do you think anyone that goes to that site is interested solely in helping them to collect good quality data?? no, they're there for the quick payout..

if you want reputation, don't screw over those who make you money.. or you'll be seen as just another site, like quickrewards.. do you think anyone that goes to that site is interested solely in helping them to collect good quality data?? no, they're there for the quick payout..

Isn't it amazing how survey companies can make you see the world differently?They make you become more cynical,sorry you had to join the club but they have that effect on people!I should know I'm the biggest cynic they have!

J D POWER AND ASSOCIATES AND SURVEYHEAD

These two survey sites are a trip!!!!!

Now SURVEYHEAD has been coming up all morning with a "Server Problem" message.

Don't know if I should bother e-mailing Customer Service again because they don't

fix any of the problems I've been sending them for a month now!!! As far as JD POWER

been going on there for three days now and logging in and theres no surveys!!!!!!!!

They go from the "Bad Request 400" error messages and now theres no surveys!!!!

Guess I'll have to just play with my other surveys sites for now!!!!!! :x:x:x

Well I got my first invalid on surveyhead I sure wish that they would let you know what survey it was for and the reason why it wasn't accepted.I try to be as honest as I can on all questions and not rush through them.

Well I got my first invalid on surveyhead I sure wish that they would let you know what survey it was for and the reason why it wasn't accepted.I try to be as honest as I can on all questions and not rush through them.

Yeah SURVEYHEAD is a trip peach6 !!!!!!!

I was qualifing for everything on Thursday now all I get

is either the quotas are full or I get disqualified!!!!!!!

They also need to clear some of my pending surveys.

I have $ 36.75 in the pending surveys right now!!! :roll::roll:

GOOD MORNING FELLOW DISGUSTED SURVEY TAKERS!!!!!!

Well it looks like everyone but me is just about done complaining

about these stupid surveys sites J D POWER & SURVEYHEAD

I just e-mailed customer service again and I asked them why now when I go

on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES website there's never any surveys in there!!!!!

Told them first it was all the "BAD REQUEST 400" error messages and now

there's no surveys to take!!!! I again told them I can't understand how a company

so well known for consumer surveys can give people such a runaround!!!! :roll::roll:

Maspas252

I never get any surveys from them and when I do it's the bad request one.Right now I seem to be having problems with all survey companies.