J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

I did an advertising survey today without getting bad request from jd had to watch commercials it was suppose to be 10 min lasted 20 min for 1.00

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

I did an advertising survey today without getting bad request from jd had to watch commercials it was suppose to be 10 min lasted 20 min for 1.00

HEY PEACH6 !!!!!!!

At least thats something!!!!! I got an e-mail from JD for a survey for 10 cents

the other night and when I clicked on it it said the quotas are full. PHEW!!!!! :?:?

HEY PEACH6 !!!!!!!

At least thats something!!!!! I got an e-mail from JD for a survey for 10 cents

the other night and when I clicked on it it said the quotas are full. PHEW!!!!! :? :?

I got the same e-mail from surveyhead and jd was able to do it and believe it or not the 10cents is pending.

Just tried to take a $ 2.00 survey on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES site and the

damn thing knocks me off after 10 minutes and gives me a sorry 10 cents!!!!

This company is a trip!!!!! I wish I could go bomb their headquarters!!!!! :twisted::twisted:

Just tried to take a $ 2.00 survey on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES site and the

damn thing knocks me off after 10 minutes and gives me a sorry 10 cents!!!!

This company is a trip!!!!! I wish I could go bomb their headquarters!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I understand it is very frustrating I am not doing very well with surveyhead right now either I'm not getting surveys or I dq

I don't think I'm pleased with any of my survey co.Have you tried Opinion Outpost?for me they go from hot to cold

HEY EVERYBODY JUST E-MAILED J D POWER & ASSOCIATES LET ME KNOW HOW THIS SOUNDS!!!!!

Your survey site is a piece of work!!!!!

First I e-mail you people for over a month about these "BAD REQUEST 400" error messages everyone

is getting when they try to take your surveys. Then I e-mail you the other day due to the fact that now

I'm not seeing any surveys to take. Now today I get an e-mail to take a SURVEY # 149570 and when I click

on the survey it says that I have already taken the survey.

J D POWER & ASSOCIATES YOUR SURVEY SYSTEM SUCKS!!!!!!! :twisted::twisted:

i just noticed Buzzback is a part of their company also.. i just got an invalid on one of my surveys with them and wrote an email asking if i could know why.. then i noticed it's the damned surveyhead support email.. so i'll get the same bs answer from them... why do they have all these satellite companies attached to them?

i just noticed Buzzback is a part of their company also.. i just got an invalid on one of my surveys with them and wrote an email asking if i could know why.. then i noticed it's the damned surveyhead support email.. so i'll get the same bs answer from them... why do they have all these satellite companies attached to them?

I think they are all somehow connected .

BUZZBACK Never heard of that one Sounds like another great survey site!!!!! :?:?

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Just got a reply back from J D POWER & ASSOCIATES concerning my nasty e-mail

this morning and Customer Service that they are gonna look into the problems YEAH RIGHT :o:o

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Just got a reply back from J D POWER & ASSOCIATES concerning my nasty e-mail

this morning and Customer Service that they are gonna look into the problems YEAH RIGHT :o :o

I guess they have to look in there book to see what stupid answer to give you this time.

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Had a mess down here in Virginia Beach today. F-18 fighter jet went down into an

apartment complex and set five buildings on fire. Nobody deceased yet firefighters

still looking!!!! It'll be a miracle if noone is dead!!!!!!

Anyway make a whole $ 1.00 on SURVEYHEAD today At least they're starting to clear my pending surveys!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Had a mess down here in Virginia Beach today. F-18 fighter jet went down into an

apartment complex and set five buildings on fire. Nobody deceased yet firefighters

still looking!!!! It'll be a miracle if noone is dead!!!!!!

Anyway make a whole $ 1.00 on SURVEYHEAD today At least they're starting to clear my pending surveys!!!!!

I made 75 cents