TELLWUT

1957horses

I got a survey approved! I am in shock. I realize they have tons of people sending them surveys each day. I would love to get paid to sit and go through them and approve or disapprove them. I would do it for .10 a survey.

Was it the one I suggested?? :roll:

95 today[/quote

95 for me also I seem to get them in the morning and then very seldom during the day maybe 1or 2 if I'm lucky I was hoping to cash out for my second time but I'm only at 3690 so I think it will be awhile yet at least it is easy and a break from the regular surveys.

I also had one published but when you think, 40 points is a dime and they only give you 10-30 points, it doesn't come to much. Guess it adds up though (I watch 10 videos on Swagbucks for 3 cents so who am I to say, lol).

I also had one published but when you think, 40 points is a dime and they only give you 10-30 points, it doesn't come to much. Guess it adds up though (I watch 10 videos on Swagbucks for 3 cents so who am I to say, lol).

Difference is thought that I *know* I'll get the 3 cents for my efforts. I can spend a lot of time coming up with questions for Tellwut, but if they're not accepted then I get nothing for the time I spent.

I don't know what anybody is complaining about, it takes 3 seconds to think up a question and less then a minute to put it in. I think up questions as the day goes on, they just pop in my head. Gosh, this site never DQ's you, you don't get shut out, you don't have to email them to get paid, and you get paid in a week. It is easy money. What more do you want?? The reason some questions go through is because someone already asked it, and they don't want doubles of same questions, just think how many people are sending in their questions, probably thousands of questions come in daily