TELLWUT

1957horses

I cashed out Friday and have not recieved my Amazon yet, are they mailing them or are we reiving them thru e-mail, Thanks...

mine came a few days ago in the the mail not through e-mail took about a week to receive it.

Hey all

There was a question today that asked

"How you found out about tellwut"

So how did everybody answer it?? :roll:

1957horses That was mine I thought it would be rejected so I was surprised and my answer was from a friend.

I was just curious on something .I was looking at my surveys that had been approved and are now closed just to see how many votes they had received most of them were in the 300-400 range and then I saw the tatoo survey which received 1000 and some votes Don't most people vote on all the surveys I never let one pass up if I can help it.I think there were 2 that you had to fill in the blanks and I really did not know the answers so I just put N/A so that it would go through.

I had one more approved today. It was actually inspired by a discussion on here we had going this weekend. :mrgreen:

Have you ever been the victim of an online scam?

I just noticed they edited or rather added this to my question:

Have you ever received an email from an individual or an organization requesting that you provide them with your personal information, maybe your banking details and you responded, thinking it was legitimate.

I cashed out Friday and have not recieved my Amazon yet, are they mailing them or are we reiving them thru e-mail, Thanks...

mine came a few days ago in the the mail not through e-mail took about a week to receive it.

Yep, it will come in your regular mail(snail mail) not by email.

Hey all

I answered "A friend". 8)

I was just curious on something .I was looking at my surveys that had been approved and are now closed just to see how many votes they had received most of them were in the 300-400 range and then I saw the tatoo survey which received 1000 and some votes Don't most people vote on all the surveys I never let one pass up if I can help it.I think there were 2 that you had to fill in the blanks and I really did not know the answers so I just put N/A so that it would go through.

some people might enter an earlier close date rather than keep it open.. this would affect the smaller vote totals

Hey all

I answered "A friend". 8)

I answered it the same way!

Yep, it will come in your regular mail(snail mail) not by email.

I got my 2nd Amazon cert in my email which was weird..I was thinking since I received my 1st reg mail that the 2nd would be the same..I would much prefer the email version

I would have perfer an code by email myself, but I guess it is coming in the snail mail :? This was my 3rd cashout and over 1,000 points working on my 4th. :)

I got my 2nd Amazon cert in my email which was weird..I was thinking since I received my 1st reg mail that the 2nd would be the same..I would much prefer the email version

Very odd. Both mine have come in the mail. The wal mart one came directly from wal mart in a wal mart envelope. I wonder if it has anything to do with were people live? Seems like it would be less costly for them to send them in an email to me rather than paying for a stamp. I don't really mind though. It always gets here pretty darn quick.

My Walmart reward came from Walmart in one of their envelopes as well. It kind of threw me for a minute. I am trying to save up for one of the bigger ones. Maybe an Amazon credit.

WOO HOO :)

Both of mine went through yesterday :D

Have you ever been bit by a spider??

&

Rabbits eat you flowers?? :o

I did noticed however, they have been taking out my second ? witch is my signature ?? :roll:

A good handfull of questions on there today...

I had 3 posted...

What's your favorite Carrie Underwood song from her new CD "Blown Away"

What's your fav song from these 3..

Have you ever stolen money from family member to support a bad habit