TELLWUT

1957horses

Wow...this was weird...I thought we we're supposed to be getting the Amazon Gift certs mailed to us since that's how I received my first one in the mail....I just redeemed for a $10 Amazon.ca gift cert...got an email response that stated it would take 7 days or more to be sent to me...then 2 minutes later I received a $10 Amazon gift code from Tellwut in my email address....I'm really loving this company...Instant Amazon makes this even better....Two thumbs up for Tellwut!!

Thank you for redeeming your rewards points at Tellwut for Amazon* $10 gift card.

This confirms that your Amazon* $10 gift card has been ordered and will be shipped shortly

Please allow seven days from the receipt of this message for delivery

Thank you for using the Tellwut network!

Here is your order from Tellwut.com. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, "Like" us on Facebook and sign-up for our RSS feed for a list of all the published surveys. Many Thanks Tellwut Corp.

gift amount: claim code:

$10.00

i just got my second one by email as well

So nice that this company is doing this...I think they need to be in the Top 10 survey sites soon....

That's great to hear. I was wondering why they would spend money on postage when every other company sends the code by email. I like this site, easy, sometimes even fun. I just did one about common dreams and it was funny to see them (flying, failing a test, being chased), I get those dreams a lot, especially the one where I am about to take a final and I haven't studied. So, it was good to see other people having the same :-)

anyone see the one on handbags yet where they ask you to rate 15 handbags? :shock:

I saw it but didn't do it yet THAT IS A LITTLE LONG did you do it?

I saw it and I am NOT doing it. Only 30 points, not worth the trouble to do so, At least that is my way of thinking, besides It sounds to me like that person is trying to sell you a handbag, they will give you a code to buy one. Not for me. I get great handbags at a second hand shop for a few $$$ that are great looking.

I saw it and I am NOT doing it. Only 30 points, not worth the trouble to do so, At least that is my way of thinking, besides It sounds to me like that person is trying to sell you a handbag, they will give you a code to buy one. Not for me. I get great handbags at a second hand shop for a few $$$ that are great looking.

I'm with you I am not going to do it I wish I could get rid of it that is the only one coming up

I put n/a in all the blank spaces and it went through and I got the 30 points which I didn't care about .I just wanted to get rid of it.

Well thanks you all, I shall do the same :lol:

I just got back in Tellwut and did as you said got my 30 points again thanks. :lol:

490 points to go :roll: for my 3rd cash out in 5 1/2 weeks. It may take a few more days as there are not as many questions as there were when I started this on June 25th. :wink:

I did it because I couldn't get to the next poll without doing it. I could not see the handbag numbers and I sure wasn't going to spend 15 minutes straining my eyes rating these for 7 cents. Under comments, I told the person that this is not the place to do this. I am really surprised they published it and would people through such a boring, grueling task. Really inappropriate, glad you posted the same...was going to post it also!

I did take that one, I felt bad that I couldn't rate the purses, I would have been glad to do so. I hope they fix the pics so people can actually see them.

Anyone having problems with the 1st question ?? :roll:

The first question of the day is "Family Communication" and quite lengthy, but that isn't my problem. My problem is that after answering the whole question at the top under the name of the question it says in red or orange first there is a triangle with a ! in it and after that it says

" 'slice' is null or not an object"

There is nothing that has 'slice' in the questions or answers. :roll:

I had answered all the questions N/A and the last one 'None'

I can not move on to the next question till this one is answered. It has to be something on your end that prohibits me from moving on I tried to answer this question several different times and still get the same thing in red/orange under question