TELLWUT

1957horses

trapped on an island, what one item would you have to have with you...

a boat full of gas of course :P:roll::D

Oh heck, I said fresh water! LOL! I didn't think about the boat! Duh! How smart am I?

then again we could be facing the clever genie who gives us the boat full of gas, but neglects to show us the hole in the side of it!

trapped on an island, what one item would you have to have with you...

a boat full of gas of course :P:roll::D

Oh heck, I said fresh water! LOL! I didn't think about the boat! Duh! How smart am I?

then again we could be facing the clever genie who gives us the boat full of gas, but neglects to show us the hole in the side of it!

that's it!! A genie in a lamp, because we could use 3 wishes to get the heck off that island. What a great idea! And by the way, I had a survey approved today, so I guess I earn points for that as well.

I am new to Tellwut as of this week. My biggest question is how to find the surveys that I haven't done. I am at 3180 points so I don't know if I have caught up with the available surveys. Is there an obvious way to search that I'm not seeing? Thanks for any info that you might be able to throw my way. :)

Traci, I just hit "home" after every survey and it takes me to the next one. If you get the screen with old stuff, I think it means there are no more for now. Just keep going there when you have time and if you see that screen, no sense in hitting "home"...it means there are no fresh surveys. The first day I got tons but then it dies down to some here and there but I get at least a few every day.

my latest one probably to be rejected

every item made in china seems to have a little sticker on it saying 'made in china'.. but how should we tell where those stickers are made? and what about 'made in japan' stickers.. how to tell if they are japanese or what?

-'made in' stickers should have an even smaller 'made in' sticker on them somewhere so we can rest assured of the location of production for the sticker.. it just wouldn't be right to give japan credit for 'made in japan' stickers that are actually of chinese origin.

-it should just be assumed that the 'made in' stickers are also made in the country listed on the sticker.. and save them the added cost of declaring with yet more stickers the location of production

-it's just a sticker.. the only thought i give to it is to tear it off

Thanks Cricket,

That actually helped alot. I had been hitting next survey, which kept bringing up all the previous done surveys. I did it the way that you said and actually got a few hundred more points until I stalled out. Does anyone know about how many new ones are put up everyday? I gotta oil the brain and try my hand at creating surveys.

Thanks Cricket,

That actually helped alot. I had been hitting next survey, which kept bringing up all the previous done surveys. I did it the way that you said and actually got a few hundred more points until I stalled out. Does anyone know about how many new ones are put up everyday? I gotta oil the brain and try my hand at creating surveys.

depends on the day.. i often post my totals.. between 100 and 300 points

my latest one probably to be rejected

every item made in china seems to have a little sticker on it saying 'made in china'.. but how should we tell where those stickers are made? and what about 'made in japan' stickers.. how to tell if they are japanese or what?

-'made in' stickers should have an even smaller 'made in' sticker on them somewhere so we can rest assured of the location of production for the sticker.. it just wouldn't be right to give japan credit for 'made in japan' stickers that are actually of chinese origin.

-it should just be assumed that the 'made in' stickers are also made in the country listed on the sticker.. and save them the added cost of declaring with yet more stickers the location of production

-it's just a sticker.. the only thought i give to it is to tear it off

holy cow i'm ticked! they edited the crap out of my survey taking out my personal humor :x:(

man i was trying to be funny as usual and they ruined me.. i can't believe they thought i was serious and 'challenged' enough to try and help me out in my wording :P i only posted to be funny.. not for the measly 30 points.

this is what is being posted that has been approved

Everything is made in China

Do you check to see where things are made before you buy?

-Yes

-No

Where are the 'made in' stickers made?

-Good question, maybe we need another sticker

-Let's assume the stickers are made where the product is made

-This could get confusing

They also edited mine which was what's the first thing you'd grab if your house was on fire. They added "your children" which was obvious and I didn't ask that in my multiple choices! I wanted to know about the material stuff, CD's, picture albums. So I never got the answer I really wanted; I truly was curious.

ana, it depends because some questions give 10 points, some 5. Hypothetically, if you did all 10 point questions, you would have to vote 400 times. Given that half the questions (approximately) are 5 points, it comes out to more like 600 questions average :-( I look at this as a time filler between the real surveys and it's fun to know I can always go there. I cashed out last week and approaching next one so I am okay with this.