TELLWUT

1957horses

i made one that asks if you're annoyed at having questions with no 'NA' answer thus forcing you to select one you don't agree with.. or ones that have only an 'other' option which makes you enter your answer

rejected

i made one that asks if you're annoyed at having questions with no 'NA' answer thus forcing you to select one you don't agree with.. or ones that have only an 'other' option which makes you enter your answer

rejected

AAAWWW SHOOT, I thought that was darn good one to have asked

You know we really don't know what questions were asked before we joined, so with us coming up with any questions and them going through is great, don't you think?? :roll:

That is the way I look at it. I just did the drunk driving one and another one mentioend. I am up to 7,500 points.

WOW rosiesmom way to go!! That's just great, You go girl :P

WOO HOO!!

i HAD 2 GO THROUGH

did-you-know-that-www-stood-for-world-wide-web

&

do-you-use-turtle-wax-and-armor-on-you-vehicle

i remember back in 95' or so when the net started to go more mainstream,.. everyone i would hear telling of a website wouldn't just say the 'amazon.com' or whatever.. they would say literally 'www.amazon.com'.. or i would even hear 'http://www.amazon.com/'

it's funny to look back on it

be funny to do that now to everyone that asks of a website.. stand there and recite all the letters, dashes and colons for them too :P

3850 (3rd run)

i'm crawling along this time

Yea but your almost there, (I think I can....... I think I can...... I think I can........ ect). woo hoo your there :lol:

I'm at 3760

I really enjoy Tellwut...I like how the questions vary...some really cool..some really strange..It's a nice change to just click on some questions & be done with it rather than those long wide across the screen 50 boxes surveys

1957 horses, I did yours today! I am up to 7700 points now. I am going for the gold!

Patients I have saving amazon, absolutely none when it come to cashing out from surveys. Ever since OO tried to keep my $105.00 last year, now it's OU OU almost there, and as soon as I'm there, I'm cashing out of there. It is really sad that mypoints didn't have amazon anymore. Could you imagine how many points I could have made when I got my sleeper sofa?? :|