TELLWUT

1957horses

I agree with that, even if it is short lived. I cashed out for an amazon card this time. And I will continue to check in and get some points.

I thought up a real good one for later but didn't jot it down and now I can't remember it darn it. :cry:

The one that got rejected was if you ever bit into an apple only to find a worm in it. I thought that was pretty good. :|

I just started using this a few weeks ago, and I just received my first Amazon giftcard after only three or four days. It was legitimately wrapped, legit postage, everything looks in order. I am trying to resist blowing it in less than five minutes, but it's difficult because I love Amazon so much.

Anyway, I'm already back up to a ~1,000 points. I am impressed with this website - my drawback is my surveys tend to be rejected for being similar to ones already there.

As I was answering questions I started out at 3,740, so going along and after I was past 3,950 points I'm thinking to myself "come on baby keep going" after every question I answered and then splat, nothing. I'm at 3,990 points. O well tomorrow night, it will be my 4th cashout. so WOO HOO a little early. :lol:

Well I got to 4000 points again today and I tried once more to order a $10 Amazon gift card. Hopefully this time I will receive it. I just can't figure out why I didn't receive the last one. As I said before I double checked my address again to make sure it is correct and it is. Also I did talk to my mailman to try to figure out what might have happened. My best guess and it is only a guess is my apartment complex is made up of two separate buildings. The street number for my building is 55 and the other one is 85. An interesting bit of info I got from my mailman is that he doesn't deliver the mail for the other building, only mine. So I am thinking maybe the package got into the mail that was for the other building by mistake and that mail carrier never looked at the name and just looked at the apartment number and put the package in the mail box for my apartment number in the other building. I really don't think it was my mailman who messed up. I don't know why they wouldn't use the same mail carrier for two adjacent buildings that are part of the same complex. I guess the US Postal Service must have a reason but to me at least it doesn't make any sense.

Anyway that first Amazon card is a loss right now. No way I can get it now. I realize that. Hopefully whoever got it used it or will use it and didn't throw it away. If I received something in the mail that wasn't mine either a letter, magazine or package or anything, I would make sure I would get it to the right person. Either send it back out in outgoing mail or hand deliver it to the person who it belongs to. But all people don't do that.

I will let you all know if I get this Amazon card. Nobody else here ever seemed to have any problem with them so I guess my original suspicion of the company being a scam is false.

Well I got to 4000 points again today and I tried once more to order a $10 Amazon gift card. Hopefully this time I will receive it. I just can't figure out why I didn't receive the last one. As I said before I double checked my address again to make sure it is correct and it is. Also I did talk to my mailman to try to figure out what might have happened. My best guess and it is only a guess is my apartment complex is made up of two separate buildings. The street number for my building is 55 and the other one is 85. An interesting bit of info I got from my mailman is that he doesn't deliver the mail for the other building, only mine. So I am thinking maybe the package got into the mail that was for the other building by mistake and that mail carrier never looked at the name and just looked at the apartment number and put the package in the mail box for my apartment number in the other building. I really don't think it was my mailman who messed up. I don't know why they wouldn't use the same mail carrier for two adjacent buildings that are part of the same complex. I guess the US Postal Service must have a reason but to me at least it doesn't make any sense.

Anyway that first Amazon card is a loss right now. No way I can get it now. I realize that. Hopefully whoever got it used it or will use it and didn't throw it away. If I received something in the mail that wasn't mine either a letter, magazine or package or anything, I would make sure I would get it to the right person. Either send it back out in outgoing mail or hand deliver it to the person who it belongs to. But all people don't do that.

I will let you all know if I get this Amazon card. Nobody else here ever seemed to have any problem with them so I guess my original suspicion of the company being a scam is false.

Hey mikedorb,

I am so very sorry that you didn't get your first one. I to put back in my snail mail that has been sent to the wrong address. I wished/hope that whoever got it feels guilty every time they look at what the used it for knowing it wasn't theirs to use. :twisted:

I live in a 55 and over senior apartment building complex.So if someone else did get the package, there is a good chance they just might have thrown it out if they didn't know what it was. Unless you own a computer and/or use one there is a chance you never even heard of Amazon.So if someone else got the gift card, they might not have known what it was so they threw it out. Definately possible. Can't worry about it anymore. I am just hoping I receive this next one. I will be tracking it from the time I hear from them that it is being sent out. Last time I should have received in 4 days so I will really be on the lookout for this one. The odds though I would think are very slim that something could go wrong two times in a row. I know they have my correct address so there is no reason I shouldn't get this one.