TELLWUT

1957horses

I just hit 8000 points this morning. So now you all have made me wonder if I should just cash out or wait for 10000 points. I guess I will cash out.

iF i were you I would just cash out for the gc and when you get it just hold onto it and then when you can cash out again which won't be that long just get another GC and then you will have the 2 to spend

Gotta say I really love redeeming on Tellwut....I cashed out for an Amazon cert yesterday & checked my email this morning & got the cert already...that's the 2nd cert I've received email....This survey company needs to be in the Top 10...they haven't screwed around yet with payments...

amount: Redeem Now

$10.00

claim code:

Here is your order from Tellwut.com. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, "Like" us on Facebook and sign-up for our RSS feed for a list of all the published surveys. Many Thanks Tellwut Corp.

Gotta say I really love redeeming on Tellwut....I cashed out for an Amazon cert yesterday & checked my email this morning & got the cert already...that's the 2nd cert I've received email....This survey company needs to be in the Top 10...they haven't screwed around yet with payments...

amount: Redeem Now

$10.00

claim code:

Here is your order from Tellwut.com. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, "Like" us on Facebook and sign-up for our RSS feed for a list of all the published surveys. Many Thanks Tellwut Corp.

That's so odd. I wonder why they send most people's gift cards by snail mail and others by email. Both of mine were sent within 3 or 4 days through snail mail. I'm sure there is some good reason I must be missing.

WOO HOO

I had another one go through......

The tree fort one. :wink:

I just answered that one. there a little stingy on the surveys today.I need 100 more to cash out for the 3rd time

WOO HOO

I had another one go through......

The tree fort one. :wink:

I just answered that one. there a little stingy on the surveys today.I need 100 more to cash out for the 3rd time

Good for you :lol: