TELLWUT

1957horses

I saw both of those and wondered if they were from anyone here. I didn't get squat there yesterday, but I did submit one survey and then this morning I got some points. I am hoping to get another 2,000 points by this time next month.

WOO HOO.........

I had another one go through today....... :)

the one that askes................If you would play an online game called EVONY it's a war statistics game??

Boy o boy there were 310 points I just got for answering questions. :lol:

WOO HOO :P

I got 1 go through............Have you ever walked or ice skated on a frozen lake and fallen through? :)

i made one that asks if you're annoyed at having questions with no 'NA' answer thus forcing you to select one you don't agree with.. or ones that have only an 'other' option which makes you enter your answer

1957 horses, I just did that one today! I got one through asking if you had ever wrecked the family car. Gee, wonder where I came up with the iea for that? :roll: Guess I still feel guilty about my dad's pickup. He didn't notice it though.

1957 horses, I just did that one today! I got one through asking if you had ever wrecked the family car. Gee, wonder where I came up with the iea for that? :roll: Guess I still feel guilty about my dad's pickup. He didn't notice it though.

Woo hoo you got one, and yes that happened to me, but I paid for it to get fixed :oops:

Woo hoo :)

Another go through

The Drunk driving one!!! :lol:

There have been some really good questions lately. I jot down questions on a piece of paper when they pop into my head and some of them I think I'm going to put on the site for a question, I see it already is asked. :cry:

Wow...I just submitted this one like 5 minutes ago & it was approved right away...

Do you think TLC has gone "Reality Crazy" with all the shows they've pumped out this past year? ( Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,Extreme Cheapskates,Extreme Couponing & so on)

Wow...I just submitted this one like 5 minutes ago & it was approved right away...

Do you think TLC has gone "Reality Crazy" with all the shows they've pumped out this past year? ( Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,Extreme Cheapskates,Extreme Couponing & so on)

Good for you! I am sitting here trying to come up with another one. if I could just get a couple of them a week I would be happy.