TELLWUT

1957horses

LOl! Bunches!! I am usually patient. I need the $25 Walmart card so I can buy both dog and cat food. It is nice to be able to whip that out and feed the animals without taking from the grocery budget.

you can cash out with a walmart card at $10 (4000 pts)... they don't give you a discount for saving for a bigger card.. just me but i'd be paranoid about keeping my earnings in their pockets any longer than i have to.

at least you're not saving for this...

http://www.tellwut.com/product/17-MOTOR ... ablet.html

:P

250,000 pts is $650... you can buy the android tablet right now for about $385 new in the box.. and if that wasn't enough to change the mind of the one saving for it (rather than getting the amazon cards and buying it from them).. consider that it'll take about 5 years of continued activity on Tellwut to get to that mark.. at which time the tablet offered will be worth about $30 :P

Wowsa, I didn't know they were even offering anything like that. I just need the Walmart cards. I am at 7795 now, so I will plug away at it. I got my last card quick, like within a week. I am still waiting on the Springboard check, which has been a month now.

you can cash out with a walmart card at $10 (4000 pts)... they don't give you a discount for saving for a bigger card.. just me but i'd be paranoid about keeping my earnings in their pockets any longer than i have to.

Me too. As soon as I hit 4000, I cash out because there is NO telling how long ANY site will stick around. When there is no difference between payout amounts, I stick with the lowest and request ASAP since most sites aren't legally obligated to pay you if they go under.

I agree also...I'm at like 3955 now...once I hit 4000 it's another Amazon cert...will be my 3rd cashout....The sooner I cash out the better..plus the certs come in handy...I haven't paid money out of pocket for a book in 2 years since I started getting Amazon...

Way to go avamaria and greeneyeddevils. I'm about 750 points to cashing in for my 4th time. So I'm avergering about $20.00 a month. I started this on June 25th and I'm almost sure I will cash out before August 25th. I can barely cash out on regular surveys anymore for $20.00 a month. :shock:

I just hit 8000 points this morning. So now you all have made me wonder if I should just cash out or wait for 10000 points. I guess I will cash out.