TELLWUT

1957horses

It seems like there not putting as many on now in the morning there are few here and there during the day and then early evening there is a bunch.

I think Tellwut's a little slow today I only received 90points I put in 2 surveys but didn;t hear anything if they were approved or not maybe tomorrow will be better.

Wow...Tellwut has come to a crawl now in the last 2 days...what happened? did we all cash out for the Amazon certs & completely wipe them out of cash?...I hope it picks up again soon...I really enjoy the wide variety of questions on there

I had one not approved today I thought for sure it would be approved The question was Have you ever had to report a survey company to the BBB because they didn't pay you? I don't think they wanted people to know that they can do that.What are your thoughts?

I have decided that I am going to give Tellwut one more chance. I am currently at about 2400 points and hopefully I can get to 4000 in the next couple of weeks and then try ordering another Amazon card. I have done all the detective work I can with the first card. Since nobody else here seemed to have a problem, and they did send me the tracking info, my guess now is the card was sent and somehow, I don't know how, it got delivered to the wrong apartment.I even talked to my mailman and he had no idea what could have happened.So once I hit 4000 points, I will try to order another one and hopefully I will get it.

Let us know what happens this time mike.

I know you said you already checked your address but I'd check it again in your account settings click on shipping info and double check it.

I had one not approved today I thought for sure it would be approved The question was Have you ever had to report a survey company to the BBB because they didn't pay you? I don't think they wanted people to know that they can do that.What are your thoughts?

Bahahahaha!! I bet that was the reason!

1957horses I did see the frost bite one!

I got like 20 points tonight. I don't think I did 50 points all day.

I hope someone comes up with more questions. I need some more cards for Christmas!!!