TELLWUT

1957horses

• 2 weeks later...

Sort of unusual to have surveys in the morning but none the rest of the day,although I did have quiet a few over the weekend.

i was thinking today while cleaning the house (produces random thoughts).. what if that Tablet they're selling for $600 in points that you can buy on Amazon for about $300 that'll take over 5 years to save for.. what if it's actually a hidden lottery item.. when you cash out with it you actually win a million dollars... something to think about :P

It would be much cheaper to cash out with Amazon cards and buy a XOOM for under $300. I own one and they are great tablets. The only down side to them is the hardware hasn't been updated like that in the newer tablets. It's not much of a down side right now but probably will be in the next few years. I have my eye on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for my next tablet. Hopefully the price on them will drop a little in the next few months. :)

i just thought it was funny because we all pretty much reach the level of points at the same time.. so given the site just formed, no one on the panel is going to reach cash out of that tablet for at least 5 years.. by then it may not even be worth 30 bucks

i noticed when you get the green 'you finished' logo.. i just click home again once or twice and more surveys come up.. i did this about 6 times today..

I didn't receive any points for doing it, just keeps coming back so I had to do surveys through the must recent surveys............... :?

I never did get that Earth Day Survey completed, but I got in this morning and after 2 surveys I got the You Have Completed or Answered message so I just kept hitting home and I got 5 more surveys out of it. I used to cash out every month, and now it is every 3 months, but it is easy to do and I can do the AGC's.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck at 9999 points and ran out of surveys........................... :?

9999 because of the 1 pointer surveys they had last week...................... :shock:

What's up with Tellwut now? Looks like they've gone back to the old website once again? & once again I find it very slow..

Why do they keep screwing with something that had been working well for weeks now?