TELLWUT

1957horses

I submitted a survey for publication yesterday--just before they changed the site apparently and haven't received either an approval or rejection notice yet (I usually get the notice within a few hours after I submit the survey I created). I just emailed them to ask what happened.

Also, now when I click on the home page, I don't get either surveys that I haven't completed or the 'congratulations you've completed all surveys' notice anymore.

Instead, I just get the 'most popular' survey page. (I am sick of looking at the Tattoo survey!). So I have no idea whether or not I have any uncompleted surveys I could take.

Hope they get the bugs worked out. (I did receive 15 points for a couple of surveys, though, which was nice).

I noticed that I am getting some of the same ones over again. Like do them one day and they are back up the next to do again. Not sure what that is about, as long as I get credit.

I made two good surveys (well they were good to me) for Tellwut recently, but what happened next was so weird..! The surveys automatically got accepted, I got points too! But, at the sametime, the surveys I made were already closed (yet posted) :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went into the general website and they did not mention what the cashout threshold was. Is this like a Vindale where you have to buy and then do surveys on products? They really didn't give me enough info to sign up.

I went into the general website and they did not mention what the cashout threshold was. Is this like a Vindale where you have to buy and then do surveys on products? They really didn't give me enough info to sign up.

Are you talking about

Relativity Medi"Tellwut invites you to the Relativity Media panel! Relativity Media, the movie studio that has brought you such films as Mirror, Mirror, Safe Haven, The Fighter, Act of Valor, Dear John, Limitless and Immortals, has created an online community of curious, active, and informed moviegoers who are willing to share their perspectives and opinions. Join and become a "consultant"!

If you're accepted into the panel, you'll be given exclusive access to new movie trailers, commercials and clips before anyone else. Read and share movie recommendations and provide valuable feedback foa.

I didn't see anything about being paid............... :roll:

Had a good day today on Tellwut !!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up over 600 points on surveys today. This site is weird. Some days I'm lucky

to earn 200 points on a weekday and then I earn 600 points on a Saturday!!!!!!!!!

Very inconsistent but at least the surveys are short!!! We'll see what tomorrow brings. :D:D

Slow day on tellwut again :( i guess we got spoiled on saturday

There usually are a lot on Saturdays................... :D

Slow day on tellwut again :( i guess we got spoiled on saturday

There usually are a lot on Saturdays................... :D

Thanks for the info. As I browse the forum, I see you're the main guy around here. Thanks for the tip to the newbie. Do they still mail the amazon gift cards btw? I can't seem to find any new information :S Stuck at 2660. 1340 to go!