TELLWUT

1957horses

Found another survey buried on the tellwut google+ site. This time it is only worth 5 points. If interested, go to the tellwut homepage. Click on the g+ in the lower left corner. Scroll down to Aug 12 and look for "Were you looking for our private survey." Click on online surveys, opinion polls...

Thanks! I was looking for it because they had a notice on the site about a new one, but I hadn't realized the private survey was it!

I joined them last month and have never been offered the $10 amazon gc. I'm also getting little surveys everyday for about 3 weeks now updating my profile(asking me ?'s that I already answered) they're like asking me to re-verify answers from when I first signed up a month ago. I do get .10 for every one I do, but I'm starting to get annoyed with it EVERYDAY.

I usually get between 200-300 points per day during the wk, sometimes as many as 400-500 points on Saturdays, and then less than 200 on Sundays. You must not be picking up all of the surveys each day. Try hitting the red house in the upper left corner to bring up your open questions. Keep hitting it until no more come up and then hit it another 5-6 times. Tellwut must have different employees loading batches of questions at different times so sometimes you finish 1 set before another comes up. It should be possible to make about $20 per month if you complete all of the questions.

I joined them last month and have never been offered the $10 amazon gc. I'm also getting little surveys everyday for about 3 weeks now updating my profile(asking me ?'s that I already answered) they're like asking me to re-verify answers from when I first signed up a month ago. I do get .10 for every one I do, but I'm starting to get annoyed with it EVERYDAY.

Are you sure you're referring to Tellwut? It sound more like Paidviewpoint. Tellwut doesn't offer you a $10 Amazon GC. You build up 4,000 points and then redeem them for the $10 amazon (or walmart) gc yourself.

UPS just delivered my $50 Amazon GC from Tellwut yesterday (I waited and redeemed 20,000 points). It took me several months to get that many points, but it isn't that difficult. You should be earning at least 100 points a day--and usually much more. I'm already past 2000 points after only a few weeks, so well in site of another $10 reward (though I may wait again until it's higher).

Just go to the Tellwut home page--make sure to sign in (otherwise you won't get any points).

Then start taking surveys. Each one is worth 5 or 10 points.

If you don't get a new one, make sure to hit the 'home' button and that should bring up any open surveys you didn't take yet.

You can also get up to 20 points by creating your own surveys and posting them--you can only create 2 a week though.

Now Paidviewpoint, otoh, what a disaster! I only get 10 cents per profile survey, have been with them at least a month, and have less than $4 in my account.

Are you sure you're referring to Tellwut? It sound more like Paidviewpoint. Tellwut doesn't offer you a $10 Amazon GC. You build up 4,000 points and then redeem them for the $10 amazon (or walmart) gc yourself.

UPS just delivered my $50 Amazon GC from Tellwut yesterday (I waited and redeemed 20,000 points). It took me several months to get that many points, but it isn't that difficult. You should be earning at least 100 points a day--and usually much more. I'm already past 2000 points after only a few weeks, so well in site of another $10 reward (though I may wait again until it's higher).

Just go to the Tellwut home page--make sure to sign in (otherwise you won't get any points).

Then start taking surveys. Each one is worth 5 or 10 points.

If you don't get a new one, make sure to hit the 'home' button and that should bring up any open surveys you didn't take yet.

You can also get up to 20 points by creating your own surveys and posting them--you can only create 2 a week though.

Now Paidviewpoint, otoh, what a disaster! I only get 10 cents per profile survey, have been with them at least a month, and have less than $4 in my account.

I agree with Huntress. What you are describing doesn't sound like Tellwut at all.

What are Tellwut panels about? I got a couple of panel invites but I didn't know they even had panels.

Go to the first page of this topic and I explain it how/what it is about. It is a good money maker about $20.00 a month (depending witch gift card you choose some cost more points then others) for a verity of different gift cards......... :D

Another exclusive survey is up---go to the Tellwut hompage and click on the G+ icon on the left side bar where all the social media sites are. The new one was posted on Google+ today (8/21/13 ) at 5:16pm et

Another exclusive survey is up---go to the Tellwut hompage and click on the G+ icon on the left side bar where all the social media sites are. The new one was posted on Google+ today (8/21/13 ) at 5:16pm et

THANK YOU SO MUCH HOW NICE OF YOU TO REMEMBER TO HELP US ALL................ :D:D

An exclusive survey was also posted on twitter today--the little bird icon in the lower left corner of the tellwut homepage

Well I say, thank you also............. :D:D