TELLWUT

1957horses

Wait, I am headed out to get the Frosty, I made 735 since this morning and now I am done. Apparently.

Hubby (surprised) got me a carmel shake from Arbys just now, as I did my last question on Tellwu.......... :mrgreen:

I just took a sip and it is really tooooo sweet................. :?

Wow, it's been a very good day on Tellwut. I got a little over 700 points doing the regular questions around lunch time and then just now they sent out the 50 point newsletter. One of the best Saturdays in a while. :mrgreen:8)

Wow, it's been a very good day on Tellwut. I got a little over 700 points doing the regular questions around lunch time and then just now they sent out the 50 point newsletter. One of the best Saturdays in a while. :mrgreen:8)

I didn't get that one either. Haven't gotten any for weeks now!

Do you get ANY email communications from Tellwut? If not then you may need to check your account settings and make sure your email addy is entered correctly. Other than that and maybe the possibility that they are going into your spam folder I haven't a clue.

PS> Also I would click on Account at the top right at Tellwut and then click Settings and make sure that "Send Survey Promotions" is checked.

I was only able to do 3 questions today :cry: maybe it will pick up later.

Hey stormycloud haven't heard from you in a while, how you doing??................ :)

Do you get ANY email communications from Tellwut? If not then you may need to check your account settings and make sure your email addy is entered correctly. Other than that and maybe the possibility that they are going into your spam folder I haven't a clue.

PS> Also I would click on Account at the top right at Tellwut and then click Settings and make sure that "Send Survey Promotions" is checked.

Thanks. I did that and the 'send survey promotions' was checked. Apparently I spoke too soon, when I checked my inbox this morning the newsletter was sent at 12:44 am last night. I'm guessing the others somehow got got up in my spam filter and/or unintentionally deleted.