TELLWUT

1957horses

Another Tellwut exclusice survey is available. This one is worth 10 points and can be found on Twitter (bird icon in lower left corner of homepage).

Thanks! :D

It's been about a month since I sat down to do Tellwut surveys... but I only was able to get 150 points or so before I ran out of surveys.... I was quite surprised (and disappointed..!)

It's been about a month since I sat down to do Tellwut surveys... but I only was able to get 150 points or so before I ran out of surveys.... I was quite surprised (and disappointed..!)

You have to keep up with them, try going back through the new released surveys (top one).......... :|

You have to keep up with them, try going back through the new released surveys (top one).......... :|

You really do need to take them everyday to build up your points. They accumulate nicely if you're consistent. I love never getting d/q'ed! Guaranteed points are sooooo nice! My point goal is 90,000 (I have just over 6,000 now). (I want to get enough to buy a $200 Visa GC thru walmart which costs $206.88, so I'd need 9 $25 Walmart GC's @ 10,000 points each to cover it!)

New exclusive survey posted today on twitter--says it's for 50 points, but I only received 10! (I emailed them about it.)

Yep, saw it, dod it............... :D

But thank you for telling us...................... :P

Said that survey would be 10 minutes but only took me a few................... :)

New exclusive survey posted today on twitter--says it's for 50 points, but I only received 10! (I emailed them about it.)

Yep, saw it, dod it............... :D

But thank you for telling us...................... :P

Said that survey would be 10 minutes but only took me a few................... :)

How many points did you get?

thanks for the exclusive survey tip. were you able to complete the exclusive surveys in the newsletter emailed during the evening? could only complete 3 of the 4 questions for 25 of the promised 50 points. the 4th question was a repeat of the 3rd.

thanks for the exclusive survey tip. were you able to complete the exclusive surveys in the newsletter emailed during the evening? could only complete 3 of the 4 questions for 25 of the promised 50 points. the 4th question was a repeat of the 3rd.

The last Tellwut newsletter I got was 8/23/13--I didn't get one last night... :(

The last Tellwut newsletter I got was 8/23/13--I didn't get one last night... :(

Me eather................... :shock:

I feel cheated.............................. :x

You have to keep up and do them as they appear. After so many hours they are closed to any further votes.