TELLWUT

1957horses

New exclusive survey posted today on twitter--says it's for 50 points, but I only received 10! (I emailed them about it.)

Yep, saw it, dod it............... :D

But thank you for telling us...................... :P

Said that survey would be 10 minutes but only took me a few................... :)

I did see that it should have given 50 points, but nope, only got 30. The one link went back to the question before and I had answered it.

Another exclusive survey posted on g+ today. If interested, go to the Tellwut homepage and click on the g+ icon in the lower left corner.

Same here thanks.............. :D

Another exclusive survey posted on g+ today. If interested, go to the Tellwut homepage and click on the g+ icon in the lower left corner.

How do I answer the question?? Do I have to sign up to g+ to answer it??................ :roll:

How do I answer the question?? Do I have to sign up to g+ to answer it??................ :roll:

No, I'm not signed up.

Just make sure you're signed into Tellwut.

Then click on the red G+ icon in the lower left box, that takes you to the Google+ site and the exclusive survey is the first post (as of now.)

Posting time is 3:02 PM today (9/3/13).

Click on the very last part of the post with the link that starts with "http:"

That will redirect you to Tellwut for the survey.

No, I'm not signed up.

Then click on the red G+ icon in the lower right box, that takes you to the Google+ site and the exclusive survey is the first post (as of now.)

OK thanks I got it this time............. :)

No, I'm not signed up.

Then click on the red G+ icon in the lower right box, that takes you to the Google+ site and the exclusive survey is the first post (as of now.)

OK thanks I got it this time............. :)

good! And that should've been lower LEFT box. DUH....I edited the original to avoid confusion.

I got one of the 50 point emails yesterday and sure enough there were only 4 questions, so that is 40 points right? Nope, one of the questions was worth 20 points! I obviously hadn't been paying attention.

I got an exclusive survey newsletter last weekend with 4 questions, 10-10-5-15 points totaling 40 points. Top of the email said exclusive survey worth 50 points. Others on this site commented they hadn't gotten it. Now I haven't gotten the one of which you speak. Are these supposed to be weekly?

I got one of the 50 point emails yesterday and sure enough there were only 4 questions, so that is 40 points right? Nope, one of the questions was worth 20 points! I obviously hadn't been paying attention.

I didn't get any newsletter like that.

I didn't get the newsletters either franksmom or rosiesmom referenced, but after reading that others got exclusive surveys in their newsletters, I did a search of my inbox and found two newsletters which had exclusive surveys from a few weeks ago and I was able to take 7 or 8 of them, the others were expired I guess. So do a search of your email. It was a quick way to get another 70-80 points!

Whoa! I think I have done about 100 today. If I did over 500 I would think that I should bolt on over the Wendys and get a frosty! It would be THAT rewarding.