TELLWUT

1957horses

Not to many surveys on tellwut today I wonder if that means we will have 400 tomorrow or is it because I need 200 more points to cash out?

No you are right............................... :?

Not very many surveys today............................ :cry:

Tellwut posted an exclusive survey on facebook today. I believe it was for 20 points. If interested, go to the Tellwut homepage and click on the f icon in the lower left corner.

THANK YOU............. :P

New cash out option announced. Visa $25 Gift Cards are now available for most of the US.

Visa® $25 Gift Card available for US Residents (excluding Vermont and Hawaii) for 12,000 points. Please note that the Visa Gift Card is available for redemption to addresses in the United States only. Cards are mailed directly from Wal-Mart.com via USPS to the mailing address associated with your account and will be fulfilled within seven days of redemption. Shipping times will vary depending on your location.

New cash out option announced. Visa $25 Gift Cards are now available for most of the US.
Visa® $25 Gift Card available for US Residents (excluding Vermont and Hawaii) for 12,000 points. Please note that the Visa Gift Card is available for redemption to addresses in the United States only. Cards are mailed directly from Wal-Mart.com via USPS to the mailing address associated with your account and will be fulfilled within seven days of redemption. Shipping times will vary depending on your location.
I just noticed that but I hate that it is 2000 more points then the walmart GC

Tellwut posted an exclusive survey on facebook today. I believe it was for 20 points. If interested, go to the Tellwut homepage and click on the f icon in the lower left corner.

Thanks!

That's great! But too bad it costs 12,000 points vs. 10,000 points for a $25 amazon GC. That's 20% more, afterall.

I wonder if Tellwut will ever achieve some sort of consistency for their poll/survey output? It's either feast or famine!

But I wish there was a way to disable the comments section. It's so depressing to see such intolerance vomited up day after day. I get enough of that in my own neighborhood. It's like, if you're not a white, straight, bible thumper, you're not really human enough to care about.

I wonder if Tellwut will ever achieve some sort of consistency for their poll/survey output? It's either feast or famine!

But I wish there was a way to disable the comments section. It's so depressing to see such intolerance vomited up day after day. I get enough of that in my own neighborhood. It's like, if you're not a white, straight, bible thumper, you're not really human enough to care about.

You don't have to read them.............. :roll:

I only read ones that interest me.......................... 8)

You don't have to read them.............. :roll:

I only read ones that interest me.......................... 8)

Well, as it takes my tortoise version of dial-up a minute to load a page, I'm stuck staring at the comments no matter if I want to or not. I think a little "comments on/off" switch would be worth a thought.

Well, as it takes my tortoise version of dial-up a minute to load a page, I'm stuck staring at the comments no matter if I want to or not. I think a little "comments on/off" switch would be worth a thought.

Tip for speeding up downloading pages:

Try disabling/blocking image-loading and java, javascript and flash in your web browser. I do this with every site possible to speed up the pages loading. Some sites require javascript and/or image-loading to function (iPoll and Opinion Outpost for example). But many don't. I take surveys on Tellwut with javascript, java, flash, and images disabled to speed it up, (although I have to guess at the location of the 'vote' button because it is an image--it's not that difficult to find it though).

I use Firefox browser with the imageblock and quickjava add-ons (actually quickjava will work for image-blocking too, but I already was using imageblock before downloading quickjava, and it works quite well so I didn't want to mess with it). You drag the icons to the toolbar on the top of the browser page (next to the search box, url address bar etc.) and then click the functions on and off as needed.

Many sites don't require flash, but some do (like myview iirc and some surveys themselves do), so I just click on the little flash icon (big F) on quickjava to turn it on and off. I don't have to go thru my browser tools/options, etc. It's really quick and convenient. A true Godsend!

Tip for speeding up downloading pages:

Try disabling/blocking image-loading and java, javascript and flash in your web browser. I do this with every site possible to speed up the pages loading. Some sites require javascript and/or image-loading to function (iPoll and Opinion Outpost for example). But many don't. I take surveys on Tellwut with javascript, java, flash, and images disabled to speed it up, (although I have to guess at the location of the 'vote' button because it is an image--it's not that difficult to find it though).

I use Firefox browser with the imageblock and quickjava add-ons (actually quickjava will work for image-blocking too, but I already was using imageblock before downloading quickjava, and it works quite well so I didn't want to mess with it). You drag the icons to the toolbar on the top of the browser page (next to the search box, url address bar etc.) and then click the functions on and off as needed.

Many sites don't require flash, but some do (like myview iirc and some surveys themselves do), so I just click on the little flash icon (big F) on quickjava to turn it on and off. I don't have to go thru my browser tools/options, etc. It's really quick and convenient. A true Godsend!

How do you disable them..................... :roll:

Thanks........................................................... :D

How do you disable them..................... :roll:

Thanks........................................................... :D

What is your browser?

Adding in Firefox (latest version FF23):

to disable flash and java go to:

add-ons.

then click on the blue plug-in icon.

then go to java platform and shockwave flash add-ons and set them to 'never activate' (vs 'always activate'). You can change it back as needed.

But truly the easiest way is to install the quickjava add-on and drag the icons to the toolbar to use them without accessing options, etc. in the browser.

for images and javascript--you can no longer disable them in FF unless you re-configure the browser and that is for javascript only. Not images. I can tell you more about that if you need it.

You could also do a google search for 'disable flash,etc. in (name of your browser)" and that should bring up the instructions with screenshots to walk you through the process.

I just noticed that Walmart has GC's for various places on their site--including a Visa GC.

The $25 Visa GC is $27.88, which is a 12% fee (vs 20% for going thru Tellwut--i.e., 12,000 points vs 10,000 for a $25 amazon or walmart, etc. GC).

The higher you go in denomination, the lower the fee is as a %:

$50 Visa GC is $53.88 (8% fee)

$100 Visa GC is $105.38 (5% fee)

$200 Visa GC is $206.88 (3% fee)

So it might be better to get the Walmart GC's from Tellwut and use them for whichever GC you want. There some GC's like itunes and most of the restaurants gc's with no fee.

You can find a list by going to Walmart's site and looking under gift cards, then specialty gift cards.