TELLWUT

1957horses

Slow day on tellwut again :( i guess we got spoiled on saturday

There usually are a lot on Saturdays................... :D

Thanks for the info. As I browse the forum, I see you're the main guy around here. Thanks for the tip to the newbie. Do they still mail the amazon gift cards btw? I can't seem to find any new information :S Stuck at 2660. 1340 to go!

Naw I'm not the main (I just talk alot lol) As of lately Tellwut have been sending the code by email, well that's how it has been for me the last few months.......... :)

And glad to help anyone who might need it. Every one here is for helping you. There is always someone who can answer your questions, and WELCOME :D

Thanks for the info peach! Hope it comes quick!

I think the first time you cash out it would be mailed to your home but then you get it through your email.

Mine still come only in the mail. I think it depends on what you cash out for and what country you live in.

not many questions today.............. :cry:

"1957horses" Not many questions lately. It seems to be intermittent. Some days there are a fair amount -- other days very few. :?:

Maybe that's because panelists stop bothering to create surveys since the good ones seem to get rejected without a valid reason while the ridiculous, illogical ones get right through. Like the one that went something like: 'are you for the defense or the prosecution in the Zimmerman trial?' and then the answer choices were 'yes' and 'no'. I mean really! Tellwut lets that one post, but the ones I create which actually make sense and have not been asked before (I do a site search first to make sure) get rejected repeatedly. (and no they could not possibly have violated any terms of conduct). It's almost as if they have their ''pet' survey creators.

Maybe that's because panelists stop bothering to create surveys since the good ones seem to get rejected without a valid reason while the ridiculous, illogical ones get right through. Like the one that went something like: 'are you for the defense or the prosecution in the Zimmerman trial?' and then the answer choices were 'yes' and 'no'. I mean really! Tellwut lets that one post, but the ones I create which actually make sense and have not been asked before (I do a site search first to make sure) get rejected repeatedly. (and no they could not possibly have violated any terms of conduct). It's almost as if they have their ''pet' survey creators.

I know what you mean................ :cry:

I have a few that I know were never asked but were rejected. I have one that says in progress from last week but it hasn't been shown............... :x

Is something going on with Tellwut?! The last three days I've been getting about 10-15 surveys a day! I always click: most recent and it USED to show like atleast 35 surveys there. Now it's so little! Anyone else experiencing this? Is there another (easy) way to find more new surveys there?

It really has been very sporadic the last few days. I've been averaging about 200 points a day. Usually, I get about 400 to 500 a day at the very least. Heck, a couple of Saturdays ago I think I got about 800.

Is something going on with Tellwut?! The last three days I've been getting about 10-15 surveys a day! I always click: most recent and it USED to show like atleast 35 surveys there. Now it's so little! Anyone else experiencing this? Is there another (easy) way to find more new surveys there?

I always click the home button till no more surveys show up and then hit the most recent tab. There are always a few(10 to 15) that don't show up for some reason using the home button method.

It really has been very sporadic the last few days. I've been averaging about 200 points a day. Usually, I get about 400 to 500 a day at the very least. Heck, a couple of Saturdays ago I think I got about 800.

Lucky you. Not so great for me :cry: