TELLWUT

1957horses

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your first surveys approved on Tellwut?

I think the first one I created got approved pretty quickly--less than a day. The next few were rejected pretty quickly as well. When I don't hear from them after a few days I ask what the status of the survey is. I just did this with one a few days ago. I guess it slipped by them because as soon as I sent the follow-up email, the survey was approved and posted. I just submitted another yesterday and it was also approved in less than a day--but it didn't post to the site immediately.

So you should get an approval or rejection notice within a day or two, even for your first survey.

Check the status, if it says 'pending' and it's been more than 3 days, contact them using the feedback form to ask the status and whether or not it's even been received (at least one of mine I had to re-submit because they never got it).

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your first surveys approved on Tellwut?

I think the first one I created got approved pretty quickly--less than a day. The next few were rejected pretty quickly as well. When I don't hear from them after a few days I ask what the status of the survey is. I just did this with one a few days ago. I guess it slipped by them because as soon as I sent the follow-up email, the survey was approved and posted. I just submitted another yesterday and it was also approved in less than a day--but it didn't post to the site immediately.

So you should get an approval or rejection notice within a day or two, even for your first survey.

Check the status, if it says 'pending' and it's been more than 3 days, contact them using the feedback form to ask the status and whether or not it's even been received (at least one of mine I had to re-submit because they never got it).

Thanks. I had to contact them, and they said that I apparently didn't save and publish the survey, but I know for sure I did. Oh well. At least it's published now.

Anybody else finding Rtllwut painfully slow today and yesterday??................... :cry:
me I had to take a break in between doing them because I thought it was taking longer then usual and there seemed to be a lot of surveys today.

I have had a good day there, did like 350 points, and I didn't notice it being slow, but I did try to comment on one and it wouldn't post it.

Anybody else finding Rtllwut painfully slow today and yesterday??................... :cry:
me I had to take a break in between doing them because I thought it was taking longer then usual and there seemed to be a lot of surveys today.

Yes, I am beginning to notice that. :(

Uhm, did anyone do the one this morning about going down a razor slide and into a pool of salt?? WHAT the heck is up with that? Why did THAT one get accepted and others are rejected for no reason??

Uhm, did anyone do the one this morning about going down a razor slide and into a pool of salt?? WHAT the heck is up with that? Why did THAT one get accepted and others are rejected for no reason??
I also thought that one should not have been approved.

I know. It boggles the mind. I must say though--I had a TON of perfectly good surveys which I put alot of thought into and which were not only topical, but never posted before (I did a search first), which got rejected. But now I have gotten 3 approved in a row over the past few weeks.

So if you rational minds who have sane questions to ask could come up with more surveys to submit, maybe we'll avoid these nut-job questions and we'll all get more points! :wink:

What the hell is going on with Tellwut lately..I've seen some really stupid & gross surveys that have been approved..who the hell is letting this stupid surveys go through? Do they have a chimp with a bell on his head & once he sees the survey come through he rings the bell to approve it? I've seen some real crazy ones lately...plus I notice tons of movie preview surveys all the time now...Anyone else noticing the crap lately on Tellwut?

I agree - some of these survey questions are ridiculous. I stopped sending carefully thought out surveys about different issues on everyday life. :evil:

Found another survey buried on the Tellwut google+ site. This time it is only worth 5 points. If interested, go to the Tellwut homepage. Click on the g+ in the lower left corner. Scroll down to Aug 12 and look for "Were you looking for our private survey." Click on online surveys, opinion polls...