• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• 1957horses

• franksmom

• nt_eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear you are having problems with MyView. They are one of my favorites. You might try dropping their customer service an email. They have always been very quick to respond favorably when I have had a problem.

I have been e-mailing and calling via telephone, to no avail!

Are you using the "contact us" button at the top of the MyView homepage? Unless it's the weekend, I always hear back a day later from the same woman. Can't think of her name.You might try again. I know I had a bad survey in the past wk, and she awarded me a 1000 points.

I also had a bad survey, spent 45 minutes and it got stuck. There was no "Next" button on the bottom. I wrote to them and someone named Stacey also sent me 1000 points. Their customer service is the best of any of the companies.

• 2 weeks later...

I can usually cash out once a month with my view but it's not going to happen this time it was a month on Dec 8 and I am only half the way there to cash out........I also ordered a kmart GC on Dec 8 and still have not received it I will give it another week and will probably contact customer service............I hope it picks up

I can usually cash out once a month with my view but it's not going to happen this time it was a month on Dec 8 and I am only half the way there to cash out........I also ordered a kmart GC on Dec 8 and still have not received it I will give it another week and will probably contact customer service............I hope it picks up

I ordered gift cards on 12/2 and 12/12. Both came today. Hopefully you'll get yours next wk.

This is starting to look like the MyView when I started with them almost Three Years ago. No Amazon or Visa GC's, then having to wait weeks on-end for them, after you have accumulated the given MVPoints for them. And, it doesn't look like it's going to get any better. With GSF now taking over the 'Magazine' Surveys, I have gotten less and less of them over the past Two Months. Oh, and now we get to deal with the 'Sweepstakes' numpties as well! Especially the one (Gregg A. from Illinois) who just won 400k in MVPoints in early December, then wins another 40k less than a week ago! How fair is that?! Especially when you're wasting your MVPoints on these 'Sweepstakes'. And, you know #$%& well he's going to use them on the aforementioned GC's...

This is starting to look like the MyView when I started with them almost Three Years ago. No Amazon or Visa GC's, then having to wait weeks on-end for them, after you have accumulated the given MVPoints for them. And, it doesn't look like it's going to get any better. With GSF now taking over the 'Magazine' Surveys, I have gotten less and less of them over the past Two Months. Oh, and now we get to deal with the 'Sweepstakes' numpties as well! Especially the one (Gregg A. from Illinois) who just won 400k in MVPoints in early December, then wins another 40k less than a week ago! How fair is that?! Especially when you're wasting your MVPoints on these 'Sweepstakes'. And, you know #$%& well he's going to use them on the aforementioned GC's...

nt_eagle - I feel the same way. I stop entering my hard earned points in the sweepstakes awhile back. I really don't trust most of these companies. I hope things improve in 2014. Happy New Year!!!!

nt_eagle - I feel the same way. I stop entering my hard earned points in the sweepstakes awhile back. I really don't trust most of these companies. I hope things improve in 2014. Happy New Year!!!!

Best wishes for a prosperous New Year's to you and yours, car9og! But, I seriously doubt it will be a 'prosperous' one from the Survey Sites...especially the way they have skimmed us over the Holiday Season, to even now! I would've thought the Holiday Season would bring more Surveys, mainly Holiday Shopping, but it didn't. Just a shame to see MyView going in the dumps like most of the other Sites though... Take Care!

What is up with my view.................I only had 2 surveys today and I was DQ before they even asked me a question.

Something is obviously not right. From GFK taking over the Magazine Surveys, to not repleneshing the Amazon and VISA GC's in over Two Weeks, and now few Surveys. I bet they were bought-out, and the New Bosses are clamping-down. :|