My View Rant

peach6

What is up with my view.................I only had 2 surveys today and I was DQ before they even asked me a question.

Something is obviously not right. From GFK taking over the Magazine Surveys, to not repleneshing the Amazon and VISA GC's in over Two Weeks, and now few Surveys. I bet they were bought-out, and the New Bosses are clamping-down. :|

I agree that something is not right I noticed a change for a couple of months now

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• 1957horses

• franksmom

• nt_eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

What is up with my view.................I only had 2 surveys today and I was DQ before they even asked me a question.

Something is obviously not right. From GFK taking over the Magazine Surveys, to not replenishing the Amazon and VISA GC's in over Two Weeks, and now few Surveys. I bet they were bought-out, and the New Bosses are clamping-down. :|

Had 3 DQs today and 1 completed survey for 2400 points and 1 for 400 points. I do frequent pulls from MyView. Frequent. Yesterday I attempted 8 surveys and DQd on 4 of them. The other 4 totaled 3,800 points. My experience has been good in the last ten days. Before that not so good once the holiday period started. iSay by Ipsos has been horrendous since the holiday period. OO has gotten better but still not up to pre-holiday levels. JDPowerPanel is getting better but still not great.

I will agree on the replenishment issue with the Visa and Amazon gift cards. Before they said late this week. Now it is late this week or early next.

I am still very pleased with MyView. Mon thru Thurs earned 11,000 points. Although it does take 4-5 wks to receive gift cards, they always do come. Customer service is outstanding too.

I am still very pleased with MyView. Mon thru Thurs earned 11,000 points. Although it does take 4-5 wks to receive gift cards, they always do come. Customer service is outstanding too.

I agree. The points add up quickly for me. Gift cards do take too long. :shock:

Visas are back in stock. 25, 50, 75. I didn't realize $50 visas are only 66,500 points. 35,000 points for $25.

They won't last long...if that GREGG A from Illinois has anything to say about it! :evil:

Visas are back in stock. 25, 50, 75. I didn't realize $50 visas are only 66,500 points. 35,000 points for $25.

They won't last long...if that GREGG A from Illinois has anything to say about it! :evil:

They also have $100. Missed the 2nd page. However, the $75 is gone already.

Excellent! Good thing I'm waiting another Month to get my $50 Visa GC, since I'm like 14k short of it, AND the remaining Visa GC's available right now will be gone by Monday. #Choice

Excellent! Good thing I'm waiting another Month to get my $50 Visa GC, since I'm like 14k short of it, AND the remaining Visa GC's available right now will be gone by Monday. #Choice
I was short about 4,000 points about 3 weeks ago and the $25 Amazon's were out. Since then I've accumulated another 30,000 points and the $50 Visa looks good but am short 5,000 points which I could get next week if lucky. Dang if those $50 Visas are gone by Monday. This is the one area of CS where MyView falls short. They should be able to predict demand ahead of time based on past history. Unless they have some kind of cash flow issue.

I was short about 4,000 points about 3 weeks ago and the $25 Amazon's were out. Since then I've accumulated another 30,000 points and the $50 Visa looks good but am short 5,000 points which I could get next week if lucky. Dang if those $50 Visas are gone by Monday. This is the one area of CS where MyView falls short. They should be able to predict demand ahead of time based on past history. Unless they have some kind of cash flow issue.

Bottom Line is, a Company like MyView should rarely run out of certain Gift Cards. Around the Holiday Season, I can see them running out for a couple of Days, to a certain extent. But this constantly happens with them here recently, like when I first joined them some Three Years ago.

Best of Luck with the 5k for this Week, JD! I used to average around 12-15k per week with MyView, but it's been skimpy here recently! One week (December 22nd-28th) I had a paltry 2400 MVP's! At least last week, and this week as well, I'm back over 10k per Week. :)

And, I am just worried about this GREGG A character from Illinois. He's got over 470k in MVP's from those darn 'Sweepstakes', and I SERIOUSLY doubt he's going to use them on HSN or Piperlime Gift Cards! Thing is, once you win ONE Sweepstakes, you shouldn't be able to win another one for say, Six or Twelve Months, imo. This one is squarely on MyView, and makes it look 'rigged'.

The Visas have been out for less than a day and a half and already the $50 and $75 are gone. PPPLPPR.

All thanks to GREGG A from Illinois... Tell me who else could it be that has accumulated over 470k MVPoints in a matter of FIVE WEEKS?! Well, maybe Kathleen G. from Texas. Sure as heck isn't the Winner of the 'Login Sweepstakes', which is about as real as a $3 Bill!

Hey, I live in Illinois, how come I don't win?? There has to be something up if the same person is winning over and over again.

The same thing happened back in mid-2012, when Evan G winning Two MILLION MVPoints in consecutive Months, and greg g of North Carolina winning Gift Cards in back-to-back Months, recently.