My View Rant

peach6

MyView has Virtual Visa's which can only be used online or for phone orders (any place that accepts VISA). If you want a gift card, you could also order a Walmart gift card and then go to Walmart and buy a physical VISA card or any of their other gift card choices. Seems like Walmart cards are taking longer than usual to receive on all of the survey site now, however.

That's very clever! Thank you for the suggestion.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• 1957horses

• franksmom

• nt_eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

MyView is OOS on $25 Amazon gift cards. Only $50 at this time. Facebook says 7-14 weeks for more $25 cards? Answer is not written clearly but it appears they suggest you get $25 Visas instead. Another 1050 points over the Amazon. 7-14 weeks?

"when can we expect the $25 Amazon cards to come back in? Thanks!

Like · · Yesterday at 5:50am

MyView Surveys Hi, We do have Visa cards but, we are currently out of stock. I am sorry for this. You should expect them to be back in stock in about 7-14 weeks. Thank you for your patience with this issue."

Boooo :cry: That stinks. You would think they would be better prepared with these cards especially around the holidays.

I have never ordered any Visa cards before. Does anyone know if they can be used everywhere? Are there any limitations? If they work just the same as an Amazon card at Amazon, then I guess I'm just as happy with that.

I am going to assume you can use them to buy Amazon gift cards at Amazon. You can then add the gift card to your Amazon account. I just ordered one Friday and it takes a week to get supposedly. If you are familiar with Amazon Payments you can turn the Visas into cash by sending money to another AP user and the person who receives it can put it into their bank account from their AP account.

Got a 7000 point survey today but DQd out fairly quickly. That is the highest value one I've seen. That is roughly a $5 survey.

Yesterday got 2 surveys from C&R Research and then saw the same surveys on MyView. Odd. I had already completed them on OO so I just quit once I confirmed the were the same surveys. Some times it is hard to tell until you are a ways along if it is one you have done previously. Too bad as they paid pretty well in points.

Just out of curiosity, how long does it usually take you to receive a card redeemed at MyView? I used my points for a $25 Target card last week and was just curious when I should expect to receive it. TIA!

Just out of curiosity, how long does it usually take you to receive a card redeemed at MyView? I used my points for a $25 Target card last week and was just curious when I should expect to receive it. TIA!

It's been taking about 3-4 wks for me, but I haven't ordered a Target card.

MyView has Virtual Visa's which can only be used online or for phone orders (any place that accepts VISA). If you want a gift card, you could also order a Walmart gift card and then go to Walmart and buy a physical VISA card or any of their other gift card choices. Seems like Walmart cards are taking longer than usual to receive on all of the survey site now, however.

Excellent suggestion and thanks for the feedback. However, does Walmart charge anything for this?

Excellent suggestion and thanks for the feedback. However, does Walmart charge anything for this?

Walmart has scads of gift cards for sale for face value.

• 2 weeks later...
Amazon and Visa gift cards are available again at MyView. Email I got said one week for Amazon gift card. I thought they came quicker than that but cannot remember how fast the last one came since it has been awhile.
Even though it said 1 week for the Amazon card, I got the email today for the egift code.

I ordered a Visa Card (U.S) and just got an email saying I won't get it until January, after the holidays. Even though you can still see it as a picture on their site under Rewards, it's not available as of today. I wish they had Paypal; I need money, not more Amazon stuff, although I do buy things I really need on Amazon, like paper towels, cereal, etc. so my own cash is saved.

I ordered a Visa Card (U.S) and just got an email saying I won't get it until January, after the holidays. Even though you can still see it as a picture on their site under Rewards, it's not available as of today. I wish they had Paypal; I need money, not more Amazon stuff, although I do buy things I really need on Amazon, like paper towels, cereal, etc. so my own cash is saved.

WOW! I just requested one Thursday (December 19th), and got it yesterday (December 20th). My only guess is, that they'll be 'Out of Office' until the First of the Year, which makes no sense at all to me.

Much as I like MyView's customer service they are already out of stock of $25 Amazon cards. $50 is there. Why do they not order more of the $25 when they restock? They know these go fast. $25 Visa's are still available but those are 1100 points more than the Amazon. Those will probably be gone by the time I get to 35,000 points and will need to wait on another restock.

I ordered a regular $50 Visa card from them (not a virtual). They deduct $3 but that's okay with me. I don't need more "stuff" so I don't like Amazon anymore. I use the cards or cash for essentials like food and things I need for the kitchen or bathroom. I know you can buy food on Amazon but usually in bulk. I also like to see the expiration dates on food so prefer in-person shopping.