J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

Hey 1957horses

That's what she said!!!!!! She must have looked at my account and saw all of the surveys

that have gotten rejected from the stupid error messages!!!!! She probably looked up my

account by my e-mail address because I must have e-mailed them at least 20 times in the

last 3 weeks and included my e-mail address on them so I could get a response!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I told other people try the website tomorrow and post on here if you're still getting the

error messages!!!! I'm not giving up until we get this situation straight!!!! SEE YA 8)8)8)

Well thank ya kindly mam!! :D

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

Good Morning People :lol::lol:

Just noticed this morning I had the same Survey # 31824 under both my

J D Power & Associates and Surveyhead accounts so they must be tied together!!!!!

Going to be emailing them this morning and ask them if it's o.k. to have an account on

both websites. Maybe thats why I keep getting disqualified every time to try a survey on

Surveyhead!!!!!! I'll post a response on here when I get one!!!!!! :x:x

Just sent another message to Customer Service!!!!!!!

Asked them if its o.k. to have an account on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES & SURVEYHEAD

at the same time. Is that possibly a reason why every time I go on SURVEYHEAD I am

getting disqualified!!!!! Do I need to cancel one of the accounts!!!!!!!

Also if you could get a message to "JESSICA"

I said ask her to e-mail me later and let me know if any solutions have been found

for the bad client she was telling me about last night causing all the errors!!!!!! SEE YA'S :roll::roll:

I had 2 five minute $1.00 surveys in my JD acct this morning and both came up bad request. I have lost approx $20 in the last week with these short surveys. I too have a Surveyhead acct which I recently opened. Keep us posted!

I had 2 five minute $1.00 surveys in my JD acct this morning and both came up bad request. I have lost approx $20 in the last week with these short surveys. I too have a Surveyhead acct which I recently opened. Keep us posted!

Yeah I know machettek Same here I'm working on it!!!!!!

Talking to Customer Service last night and they told me that its one bad client

and they're working on a solution!!!! Just e-mailed them again this morning and

asked them to e-mail me back today and let me know whats going on!!! Hang in there!!! :roll::roll:

GLOBAL TEST MARKET

Has anybody on here ever cashed in on GLOBAL TEST MARKET

Just wondering I'm up to 775 points need 1000 to cash in and

how long did it take to see a check!!!! THANKS 8)8)8)

MASPA5252

I have a hard time qualifying for there surveys I can usually cash out once a year.They do pay and it takes 6 weeks to get the check.

GLOBAL TEST MARKET

how long did it take to see a check!!!! THANKS 8) 8) 8)

GLOBAL TEST MARKET

yeah they're good.. they tend to send more surveys if you do them.. it took about a month of my coming back for them to start sending more to me. They do pay out but they still use paper checks and they can take about a month or so to come in. I cashed out on Feb 14 and i'm still waiting for my check.. and am almost to 1000 again now.

GLOBAL TEST MARKET

yeah they're good.. they tend to send more surveys if you do them.. it took about a month of my coming back for them to start sending more to me. They do pay out but they still use paper checks and they can take about a month or so to come in. I cashed out on Feb 14 and i'm still waiting for my check.. and am almost to 1000 again now.

Thanks avemaria !!!!!!

I've been a member since 1/28/2012 and their pretty good with the amount of surveys!!!!

I get survey invitations just about every day!!!! Almost cancelled the account in the beginning

when I had 140 points until someone on here told be it was actually $ 7.00!!!! I don't know why

they do their points system that way pretty confusing to new users!!!!! TALK TO YA 8)8)8)

GLOBAL TEST MARKET

Thanks avemaria !!!!!!

I've been a member since 1/28/2012 and their pretty good with the amount of surveys!!!!

I get survey invitations just about every day!!!! Almost cancelled the account in the beginning

when I had 140 points until someone on here told be it was actually $ 7.00!!!! I don't know why

they do their points system that way pretty confusing to new users!!!!! TALK TO YA 8)8)8)

same here.. i was cursing them in january saying i would cancel once i got to 1000.. but just before mid Feb when i cashed out, they started sending more.. now i get emails daily pretty much.. and though i do get screened out sometimes, for the most part they match well.. and often once you're done there will be others ready on the site to do.

just did a $2.50 survey from JDP :P

Great avemaria!!!!!!!!

They must be doing something right!!!!!!!!

I just took 3 surveys successfully on SURVEYHEAD also!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

just did a $2.50 survey from JDP :P

Great avemaria!!!!!!!!

They must be doing something right!!!!!!!!

I just took 3 surveys successfully on SURVEYHEAD also!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

i was so upset on sunday, they rarely send me emails but i got one from them for a $25 focus group.. i usually ignore surveys on the weekend so i was kicking myself.

Hey avemaria!!!!!!!

Did you do that $ 2.50 survey for J D Power on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox????????

Just wondering!!!! Been checking the site all day and haven't found an open

survey yet!!!!! Wanna know which web browser I should try when I see one!!! THANKS 8)8)

MASPAS5252

I have been checking all day and I have not had any surveys I forgot I did have one and it went to Bad Request again I did e-mail them but have not got a reply.

Hey avemaria!!!!!!!

Did you do that $ 2.50 survey for J D Power on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox????????

Just wondering!!!! Been checking the site all day and haven't found an open

survey yet!!!!! Wanna know which web browser I should try when I see one!!! THANKS 8) 8)