TELLWUT

1957horses

WOO HOO I found a way around that 1st question and just now cashed out for my 3rd time since I started this on June 25th!! :P

Now I have to start all over again :cry:

That's the best and worst part, cashing out the best part :D , then starting all over again :cry:

I try to make it were I cash out different ones at different times so that I always have something to look forward to. Cashing out all surveys sites at the same time you well have maybe more money at the time, but it takes so long now to get at a cash-out, so I always have a few to cash-out while I'm building up again other ones. :)

Anyone having problems with the 1st question ?? :roll:

The first question of the day is "Family Communication" and quite lengthy, but that isn't my problem. My problem is that after answering the whole question at the top under the name of the question it says in red or orange first there is a triangle with a ! in it and after that it says

" 'slice' is null or not an object"

There is nothing that has 'slice' in the questions or answers. :roll:

I had answered all the questions N/A and the last one 'None'

I can not move on to the next question till this one is answered. It has to be something on your end that prohibits me from moving on I tried to answer this question several different times and still get the same thing in red/orange under question

Just had that problem as well. It's long and annoying, and I tried three times. But I got "0" is not an object. No matter WHAT I answered, it wouldn't take. So I just went to recent surveys (or newest, or whatever) and I got past it.

Anyone having problems with the 1st question ?? :roll:

The first question of the day is "Family Communication" and quite lengthy, but that isn't my problem. My problem is that after answering the whole question at the top under the name of the question it says in red or orange first there is a triangle with a ! in it and after that it says

" 'slice' is null or not an object"

There is nothing that has 'slice' in the questions or answers. :roll:

I had answered all the questions N/A and the last one 'None'

I can not move on to the next question till this one is answered. It has to be something on your end that prohibits me from moving on I tried to answer this question several different times and still get the same thing in red/orange under question

I typed to their "contact us" and told them about the problem :|

I'm glad it's not just me. I tried 4 times last night and kept getting that error message and then couldn't get past that question no matter how many times I hit "Home". :? Let us know what they say if you get a response about this problem. Thanks!

On a side note: I cashed out for an amazon card day before yesterday. That makes 2- $10 cards for me. Starting over with 30 points but can't get past that error.

It is now fixed :D

Dear Voter Member,

We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered this morning with our question of the day. Thank-you for letting us know about the problem.

Sincerely

www.tellwut.com

LOL avemaria!

I got the same thing and just tried it and it went through just fine. I did let them know, I think everyone did. Just passed my 4,800 point mark. I think I can get a nice sized card by the fall. Saving up for Christmas.

WOO HOO Again, I had 2 more go through today. Mine are as avemaria said with 2 ?? :lol:

would-you-eat-at-a-chick-fil-a

any-multiple-births-in-your-immediate-family

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys I had 2 questions approved finally last week. :mrgreen:

1: Has you vehicle ever ran out of gas?

2: Do you like the PBS show "This old house"?

Those are mine.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys I had 2 questions approved finally last week. :mrgreen:

1: Has you vehicle ever ran out of gas?

2: Do you like the PBS show "This old house"?

Those are mine.

Saw them woo hoo for you!! :P

I've posted some new questions on there

Is an office romance appropriate?

Would you demand you money back if you'd paid to see Olympic badminton?

I think what is going to end up being a downside with this site is the fact that you end up selecting N/A to a whole page of questions instead of being DQ'd like a normal survey.