TELLWUT

1957horses

WOO HOO............................................... :D

I got 8 it's a date...................................... :)

Have-you-ever-checked-on-someone-to-see-how-they-are-doing-only-to-find-out-that-person-had-passed-away??......... :P

Hope I can keep it up.............................. :wink:

Just got another one approved! This makes 3 in a row, I am on a Roll! 8)

Recently the ACLU filed a Law Suit against Morgan Stanley claiming racial bias for giving risky loans to black people. Do you believe this lawsuit is legit?

Lots of issues this morning the survey questions just kept coming.some didn't even make sense.I knew something had to be wrong.When the site was working right again I felt like I had to e-mail them and ask if they want to take some of my points away because I made 2700 points today before it crashed.I got a reply .........................There yours to keep Have a good day..........................................

Lots of issues this morning the survey questions just kept coming.some didn't even make sense.I knew something had to be wrong.When the site was working right again I felt like I had to e-mail them and ask if they want to take some of my points away because I made 2700 points today before it crashed.I got a reply .........................There yours to keep Have a good day..........................................

2700 points...wow!...Yeah I've noticed the last few days a ton of errors on the site...I found this morning there were a ton of surveys that had answers with a "0" as a response & it was screwing up the surveys since there wasn't a "NA" answer available

Same thing was happening to me early this morning. I went from 1235 points to 2300 and they just kept coming(a lot of them were very old questions going back as far as June) and some of them made no sense at all and I got to thinking that I should stop because the points would probably be gone when I wake up because something is really messed up about this. So I stopped. The points were still there when I got up though.

Now I wish I'd stayed up and did all of them I could . LOL Oh well, that still was a nice boost in my points for this month so I'm not complaining.

but now for some reason i'm seeing the same ones one after the other that i just did no more than an hour ago.. and they're giving me points for them. Just a few though.

but now for some reason i'm seeing the same ones one after the other that i just did no more than an hour ago.. and they're giving me points for them.[/quoteI noticed that to.

THE problem this morning was early .i clicked on there at 4;45 and starting doing the surveys and about 7;00 it crashed so altogether today I have made about 2800 points. About 10;00 everything seemed normal they had fixed the issue.

How many questions a day can you submit? .....................I thought it was 2 but then i think I read somewhere that it is only 1 so I'm now confused. can't remember where I saw it thought it was on Facedbook but can't find it. :?:

I had one approved just now. First one I've submitted in a month I think.

Did you know that if Tellwut is still looking messed up in your browser after the resent technical problems you can clean out(delete) your browsers cache and it will usually fix the problem?

I had one approved just now. First one I've submitted in a month I think.

Did you know that if Tellwut is still looking messed up in your browser after the resent technical problems you can clean out(delete) your browsers cache and it will usually fix the problem?

I just did that one.......................mine was Did you do early voting in your state?

Does not seem like many surveys today on Tellwut

I thought before on Tellwut when you redeemed for an Amazon Gift Cert within a day or so you'd get an email stating that it was on the way..I redeemed a few days ago & I checked on the order for the Amazon in my account & it states it's in

"Pending Status" wtf...something like Surveyhead...please don't be starting this crap....Anyone else getting this or is it just me?

When I cashed out before for Amazon I'd get an email in a blink of an eye...now it's a few days...

I thought before on Tellwut when you redeemed for an Amazon Gift Cert within a day or so you'd get an email stating that it was on the way..I redeemed a few days ago & I checked on the order for the Amazon in my account & it states it's in

"Pending Status" wtf...something like Surveyhead...please don't be starting this crap....Anyone else getting this or is it just me?

When I cashed out before for Amazon I'd get an email in a blink of an eye...now it's a few days...[/quote

mine has always said pending for a few days before I get the email that says it's ordered and will arrive shortly.I ordered one yesterday and it says pending no e-mail yet.