• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• footfree

• ksedwar

how many has everyone done so far this year? i'm still sitting at 2 but i joined in April..
The only ones I ever received from them was the first 10.00 one and then the 25.00 one I can't remember if that was last year or this year when I joined them.I do remember months later I emailed them to tell them I enjoyed the surveys and was wondering if I would be receiving more in the near future and I got a reply back that was one line............no we do not have any in your area............avemaria.how many have you done since you joined?

Hello!!

I'm a newbie to surveys - only taken them for less than a year - but I've been reading your forum for a while and wanted to get your opinions.

My apologies if this is a repeat topic-not a poster to boards much...

I requested invite to DData, didn't get one, so resubmitted. They sent me a message about not being able to verify my information. I sent back a reply asking what information did they need to verify, my occupation, education, etc. They never responded.

Looking at their Facebook page, it seems that some people get invited and others don't, which I can understand somewhat. What I don't get is if people don't meet the demographic/criteria, why doesn't DD just respond and explain? Some posts haven't been answered. I didn't get a reply about my information, which I think is rude (but cd possible be naive on my part).

I've gotten used to being dq'd on surveys, so if DD is so great, why don't they explain instead of blowing people off?

Thanks!

cassie1967

i

I have done 2 legal DD surveys at $25.00 each. I also got a $25.00 bonus for doing two surveys at the silver or gold level I forget which one. This was back in Feb and March. I haven't receive any new surveys since. They seem to be one of the best I have experienced. Quick pay in about 2 days (Amazon Gift Cards). :D

within a calendar year if you do 2 you get a bonus, and then after your 4th and 6th.. I did two this year since signing up in April, got the bonus so i was hoping to at least do 4 this year but i'm still stuck at 2.

• 2 weeks later...
I just finished a new Darwin's Data survey. :D

i think i just did the same one.. so that's 3 for me since April.. hopefully i can get one more to get the second level bonus by the end of the year. They paid today within 45 minutes of finishing too.

I just finished a new Darwin's Data survey. :D

i think i just did the same one.. so that's 3 for me since April.. hopefully i can get one more to get the second level bonus by the end of the year. They paid today within 45 minutes of finishing too.

Was it about the truck accident??