• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• footfree

• ksedwar

Thanks for the birthday wishes !Much appreciated!

Happy birthday early! I thought when I turned 55 that I would see no more surveys, but it didn't work that way. I don't get as many, but I am lucky that I have a 14 year old child, so we get surveys that way too.

Thanks for the birthday wishes !Much appreciated!

Happy birthday early! I thought when I turned 55 that I would see no more surveys, but it didn't work that way. I don't get as many, but I am lucky that I have a 14 year old child, so we get surveys that way too.

Thanks ,I was kinda hoping that with my 13 year old it would help too.Nice to know we're still wanted.

Do you like taking Darwin’s Data surveys and earning extra cash?

Well you’re in luck! Introducing the new Darwin’s Data Refer-A-Friend program!

Tell your friends and family members to visit www.darwinsdata.com and click on the “Request an Invite” page to request an online profile. When they mention your name while registering, you will earn an extra entry into our Darwin’s Data Grand Sweepstakes! Friends and family will also thank you for the opportunity to earn cash and win fantastic prizes.

Start chatting!

Thank you,

Darwin's Data

which leads to my obvious question... does this apply to family living in the same house?

Do you like taking Darwin’s Data surveys and earning extra cash?

Well you’re in luck! Introducing the new Darwin’s Data Refer-A-Friend program!

Tell your friends and family members to visit http://www.darwinsdata.com and click on the “Request an Invite” page to request an online profile. When they mention your name while registering, you will earn an extra entry into our Darwin’s Data Grand Sweepstakes! Friends and family will also thank you for the opportunity to earn cash and win fantastic prizes.

Start chatting!

Thank you,

Darwin's Data

which leads to my obvious question... does this apply to family living in the same house?

Most sites will stipulate one per household.But without reading the terms and conditions I don't know fro sure.If you find out let us know.

i saw on their FB page a response that they do accept multiple people within the household as long as they have separate email addresses... i'm afraid the high and easy payout on this is going to lead to multiple fake accounts.. which in turn hurts those of us legitimately waiting for a survey..

I didn't qualify for one back in February. I was away for a few days so the invite was over 36 hours old. I think it was because they had filled the quota and not for demographics.

• 3 weeks later...

I just joined, was sent an invite to join after doing a focus group from onlycashsurveys. I hope everyone in that focus group didn't get invited to join bcoz a few of them had some pretty lame answers to the questions. I loved those profile ?'s about lawsuits, can't believe all the ppl starting frivilous lawsuits over things they brought on themselves, especially the tobacco suits. I'm a smoker and if I or anyone else dies from smoking, it's our own fault, not the tobacco companies.

Well, I was excited when I joined, and got my first survey.... but that's been weeks ago now, and I haven't heard another word from them. Makes me sad - I really enjoyed the only survey I've been able to do for them so far---

I did the first one first 10.00 and then one followed foe 25.00 and that was months ago I did email them some time ago to ask if I would be receiving anymore in the near future and I was told no that there isn't any where I live.

I did the first one first 10.00 and then one followed foe 25.00 and that was months ago I did email them some time ago to ask if I would be receiving anymore in the near future and I was told no that there isn't any where I live.
and they were not even nice about it.

i know i won't make it this year but i'll take 6 in a year.. that's what you need to get the highest bonus.. i started late this year though so i'm still sitting on 2 done..