Darwin's Data

cassie1967

the only thing bad i have going here is that it says 'calendar year'.. which means it's up once this January starts.. so I have to get 4 more in the next 5 and a half months..

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• footfree

• ksedwar

Congratulations, Maisha!

You have reached Darwin' s Silver Tier! As a result, Darwin' s Data is giving you a bonus $25! In addition, you have earned two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes!

Thank you,

Darwin' s Data

It should have been my third, but it was my fault for missing out.

I've done 2 surveys and no bonus.Do they send the bonus the same day as they send the AGC ?Or does that come in a day or two later?

I've done 2 surveys and no bonus.Do they send the bonus the same day as they send the AGC ?Or does that come in a day or two later?

i got my payment at 4pm and the bonus came at 7pm

I didn't get a bonus after my second but I'm not sure if the bonus system was the same then. I did get it only after my third one.

Well I signed on after 1957 horses and if she got a bonus then I should have.I wonder if I should write to them or wait a day.Has anyone tried to contact them?I wonder how they are about responding?

Well I signed on after 1957 horses and if she got a bonus then I should have.I wonder if I should write to them or wait a day.Has anyone tried to contact them?I wonder how they are about responding?

have you deleted your first payment email from the 2nd survey yet? my bonus came as an extension on that email, not as a separate email if you know what i mean.. like a reply attached to it.. so if you don't realize it's a new email beneath it you may miss it.

have you deleted your first payment email from the 2nd survey yet? my bonus came as an extension on that email, not as a separate email if you know what i mean.. like a reply attached to it.. so if you don't realize it's a new email beneath it you may miss it.

No there was nothing attached -so I emailed them -I'll keep you posted and let you know what happens

Just received my bonus AGC- Happy Early Birthday to me!!!!!!!!! That was either a really quick reply or they were planning on sending it anyway................

I'm turning 50 this Sunday Fathers Day(I was born on this day) anyway I hope that doesn't mean the death of surveys for me.

What's the time zone for Survey police?It said I made my last post at 4:10 pm but it's only 3:50 pm where I live?

Just received my bonus AGC- Happy Early Birthday to me!!!!!!!!! That was either a really quick reply or they were planning on sending it anyway................

I'm turning 50 this Sunday Fathers Day(I was born on this day) anyway I hope that doesn't mean the death of surveys for me.

What's the time zone for Survey police?It said I made my last post at 4:10 pm but it's only 3:50 pm where I live?

footfree,

Happy Birthday to You,

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday GOD Bless You

Happy Birthday to You................................. :wink:

Happy Early Birthday! :)

I'm pretty sure the time is Eastern Standard Time because that's my time and it's always right for me.