• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• footfree

• ksedwar

I just got my second one today.Didn't someone say after 2 you get a bonus?

They now have a reward system although I have never gotten anything other than the $25 Amazon per survey. http://www.darwinsdata.com/#/darwinsdeals/

It does say that on their site here's a copy

Darwin’s Silver Tier

To reach Darwin’s Silver tier, you must complete two (2) surveys within the calendar year. Upon completing your second (2nd) survey, you will receive $25 in bonus cash and two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! (A total of 2 entries).

Darwin’s Gold Tier

To reach Darwin’s Gold Tier, you must complete four (4) surveys within the calendar year. Upon completing your fourth (4th) survey, you will receive $50 in bonus cash and an additional two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! (A total of 4 entries).

Darwin’s Platinum Tier

To reach Darwin’s Platinum tier, you must complete six (6) surveys within the calendar year. Upon completing your sixth (6th) survey, you will receive $100 in bonus cash and an additional two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! (A total of 6 entries).

Entries into the Grand Sweepstakes are cumulative.

ksedar have you done 2 if so when did you take the second survey?Plus 1957 horses correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you get your bonus?

but in doing these cases i wish we could elaborate on our answers.. i hate just saying 'yes they're entitled'.. but i don't think they're entitled to 'that' much money.. it's also funny to listen to these cases being read because you can tell they're prepared by lawyers who stand to make a percentage on the win.. the literally milk every angle of suffering a person can go through presenting these cases. But without giving anything away, you have to wonder how in the world if someone has gone through a crime or tragic loss would wind up sitting through a tv show based on criminal cases similar to what their family went through to begin with... it's beyond me.

I know what you mean about that case .I think they may have deserved some compensation but not as much as they were asking for.Nothing in life is so cut and dry, sometimes there simply isn't a yes or no answer.

I just got my second one today.Didn't someone say after 2 you get a bonus?

They now have a reward system although I have never gotten anything other than the $25 Amazon per survey. http://www.darwinsdata.com/#/darwinsdeals/

It does say that on their site here's a copy

Darwin’s Silver Tier

To reach Darwin’s Silver tier, you must complete two (2) surveys within the calendar year. Upon completing your second (2nd) survey, you will receive $25 in bonus cash and two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! (A total of 2 entries).

Darwin’s Gold Tier

To reach Darwin’s Gold Tier, you must complete four (4) surveys within the calendar year. Upon completing your fourth (4th) survey, you will receive $50 in bonus cash and an additional two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! (A total of 4 entries).

Darwin’s Platinum Tier

To reach Darwin’s Platinum tier, you must complete six (6) surveys within the calendar year. Upon completing your sixth (6th) survey, you will receive $100 in bonus cash and an additional two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! (A total of 6 entries).

Entries into the Grand Sweepstakes are cumulative.

kesedar have you done 2 if so when did you take the second survey?Plus 1957 horses correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you get your bonus?

YES I DID and I resent the remark avemaria claims april fool (grrrrr), I have nothing to gain or loose by lying here. Others also said they got the $25.00 amazon bonus...................... :evil:

kesedar have you done 2 if so when did you take the second survey?Plus 1957 horses correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you get your bonus?

I have done a total of 4. One last year and three this year. I just did my most recent one tonight so haven't been paid for it yet. Maybe there will be a bonus. I'll know in a few days.

I have done a total of 4. One last year and three this year. I just did my most recent one tonight so haven't been paid for it yet. Maybe there will be a bonus. I'll know in a few days.

GOOD FOR YOU................ :P

YES I DID and I resent the remark avemaria claims april fool (grrrrr), I have nothing to gain or loose by lying here. Others also said they got the $25.00 amazon bonus...................... :evil:

When I first read the remark I was offended myself then I saw where she put a a winky face at the end and let it slide.I really dont think she was trying to offend us but it did come off like that.

I just did my second survey for them this year and I received my $25 AGC today. I am just happy to have gotten the second survey! :D

You will probably get it in a few days............. :)

That would be nice. I don't get my hopes up about extras but I do fit the criteria so I see no reason for me not getting it.

I emailed them to see if they would send the last on to me and they said I didn't fit,,,,,,,,huh>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :x

I don't get invited to all of them either. It's about legal issues so I'm not sure how someone of legal voting age wouldn't fit the demographic.

holy cow is this site for real?

http://www.darwinsdata.com/#/darwinsdeals/

i thought this was a joke.. i just did my second survey for them so when does the bonus come?

so we get the $25 bonus for doing the second one... so say we do another two within the year.. we then get $50? or another $25?....

and then another two and we get $100???

I know.. i see now :D

I thought it was a joke because the day we posted on this issue it was April 1st :P

I bet everyone will get one today........................... :D

Happy May Day........................... :P

or May 1st 8)

4/17 and 6/10 are my survey dates so far.. so just under 8 weeks apart.. at that rate i can't see why we wouldn't get at least 6 in a year.. for the sake of speculation, i wonder what happens when we get past the 6 mark in a year..

but i just got the extra $25 via email for doing it yesterday.. got paid twice today for it

Congratulations!

You have reached Darwin' s Silver Tier! As a result, Darwin' s Data is giving you a bonus $25! In addition, you have earned two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes!