American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) late payments

ksedwar

On Nov 25, I finally got paid on my last outstanding payoff from Sept 4th. :D

mine is from Sept. 26th so it looks like I have 3 more weeks :/ which means once again they're back to 3 months.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ksedwar

• BluesJunky

• 1957horses

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cashed out on nov 7 2015. I waited the 8 weeks and gave them an additional week. send them an email and they tell me they will forward it to their accounting department and put a rush order on it. that was 13 days ago,sent them a message 5 days ago. have no received any answer to it. so sent another one today 1/26/2016 and told them that if I did not receive payment I would report it to the BBB and the attorney general in the state they operate. this is the first time they have done this to me. I have done this with other companies and received my money except for one. Im tired of waiting on money I earned and the least they can give me a reply to my emails. once Im paid If I do,I am never doing another survey for them again. There are plenty of other sites out there who pay quickly and without issue

Let me give advice dealing with ACOP, When you get over 6weeks start emailing them when you should receive payment, if they don't respond within 48hrs email them again. They either answer you within 48hrs or they may never answer you.

Things have gotten better lately as they update your points much more quickly and have paid me without me having to tell them to.

The issue is they are understaffed as far as payments go. This started maybe the end of 2014 or sooner when they upped the amount of surveys they offer, they did that without upping the number of people who actually process payments, so everything got really slow. Back when you could actually get someone on the phone there I talked to someone there would told me all this.

They aren't a bad site and actually have interesting surveys to do and for most of them pay fair (better than alot of other sites), it's just you have to pay close attention to get paid on time sometimes.

At one point it was really bad you would do a survey and in some cases wait over a month just to get the points, then it would take several months to get paid unless you stayed on top of them. At least now you get those points very quickly. Also finally they are caught up with payments for me. At one point I had four requests in for payments and 3 of them were overdue.

no clue why they don't just automate the process like other companies that pay instantly... once you're a verified member I can't get why it has to take 3 months every time I want to cash out.. they know me by now.. I can see the first time but every time?

Agree with djjp18; they used to be good.  In 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, they would pay within a week or so.  At the end of 2013, they changed something, and had to send a check.  That took 52 days, and it has been downhill ever since.  The worst I have had was 17 weeks for a lousy $11!

I cashed out on 10/6/2015.  Finally yesterday, after 121 days, I sent them a support email saying when I cashed out and the fact they were now exceeding twice their SLA (Service Level Agreement) for respondent compensation, asking for when I would get paid.  Within about 2 hours I magically received my PayPal notice of payment, no other explanation.

I'm used to their long cycle times for sending out payments, but this one was pretty ridiculous.  I stick with ACOP because I make money, but they get a grade "F" for timely payments.

• 4 weeks later...

still waiting on $10 paypal from 12/15, I emailed them a couple weeks ago and received the generic "we'll move you to the top" email back

update:  I'm sure it's just a coincidence but within 2 hours after I posted this I got my deposit