• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ksedwar

• BluesJunky

• 1957horses

Well I did a 200 point survey on ACOP a month ago and it still isn't listed. Screeners completed after that date are there now but been pending 5 weeks. I sent the one taken early February for 200 points wasn't there pending. Sent a screen shot of invite and screenshot of it completed. I got an email last week early Friday morning saying it would be in my account shortly. Well today it still isn't in my account. So sent another reminder to credit my account.................... :D

I'm getting sick and tired having to email these places for points owed to me................... :x

Yeah, that habit of not listing earned points is getting to be a real pain. Seems to me that it's a lot worse than it used to be. However...my last cash out in January was paid in 4 weeks. That's STILL too long a wait, but it sure beats the 10-12 weeks it had been. But I'm wondering if the points aren't being listed right away to slow down the cash outs so they can get caught up.

Anyway...nobody complained about them more than I did, but I see that last pay out in 4 weeks as a GOOD sign, and I'm not gonna throw the towel in with them yet.

I feel have been done I feel !! Requested my 1st payout 1165 points in Jan 2015 & eventually approved ( chexx ) . Now in mid March .. sent email to ??!! Anne Parks on 15/3/2015 re non payment and not suprisingly received no reply as yet ! Sadly I think this is a SCAM as other sites pay far better / sooner eg My Survey etc . Very disappointed in this one ... : thought is was a LEGIT SITE ...

• 3 months later...

This site/company was "legit" until recently because they seem to be on their way to bankruptcy and are not paying panelists anymore unless you continue to nag them every day. I also just received a survey through my "On The Go" survey app that was exactly the same type of survey I used to always take with ACOP. They are definitely losing their major clients to more reputable survey companies/apps. ACOP still owes me money via a cash out about 4 weeks ago, so time to start nagging them again. It will be interesting to see if they get bought out by another survey company.

I'm still doing good with them. It sometimes takes 6 to 8 weeks for the survey to clear and credit but they always do and I have never had to nag them. I have even started to cash out only when I'm at $50 or above and am on track to cash out at least 6 times this year. The surveys pay a fair rate and they are enjoyable compared to many other websites.

That's good to hear. Perhaps, I will give them another couple of weeks before nagging them again. I am just concerned ever since someone else posted that they were downsizing and on their way to bankruptcy. However, if that's really the case, then why am I still getting some survey invites from them? I would love to see an ACOP representative come to this forum and honestly post about the status of their company and explain why they are one of the slowest paying survey company? I did have to email one of the admins regarding pending points that weren't posted since February. There is just no excuse for that.

I am just concerned ever since someone else posted that they were downsizing and on their way to bankruptcy. However, if that's really the case, then why am I still getting some survey invites from them?

I called that user out on their claims and the only reply they gave was a smiley face. For what reason I don't know but I'm pretty sure they were just trolling.

Honestly, I've now resorted to taking a screenshot of every completed ACOP survey I finish, so I can check to make sure, but boy is it a pain to have to do that. Usually it takes 2-6 weeks to clear and then he payment also takes -6 weeks to be paid.. They are, as a rule, painfully slow, and the funny thing is, it takes he same amount of time or longer, for them to process a Paypal payment, as opposed to them getting their planets in alignment to cut a check. I thought by checking Paypal they'd process faster... Ah well....

• 4 weeks later...

I made the minimum cashout on June 10th, and haven't received my check yet. Am not doing any more surveys until I get it. Will keep you posted.

they're pretty much on par with Ipoll about now.. I never get a whole lot from them so i just look at it as when it comes it comes.. i don't like though how even pending surveys don't appear on the list for awhile.. i did a product test two weeks ago and still nothing is showing pending..

I cashed out on 6/15/15 for a tango. I'm just about to the 6 week mark. The confirmation says 6-8 weeks and last time, last year it was exactly 8 weeks...................... :|

I just reached the 8 week point and it was still showing as pending, so I contacted one of the admins (whose email was posted on this thread earlier) and was given a BS excuse that the person who normally does the payrol has been out of the office for a while. Coincidentally, I finally got my money sent via paypal about 3 hours later. I am DONE with ACOP. I am tired of points taking 8+ weeks just to post and then having to email the admins every time I am waiting longer than 2 months for my pay. Terrible company!