American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) late payments

ksedwar

I received my tango card 1 day into 8 weeks today........................... 8)

But I emailed them this morning reminding them that it had been 8 weeks............................ :roll:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ksedwar

• BluesJunky

• 1957horses

• 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting 11 weeks for payment that is still pending. Then I have another pending that I've been waiting 8 weeks. I doubt I'll ever see this money. I wish I had found this forum before I wasted my time with ACOP. I've emailed Ann Parks, she responds to say that she's ordered my payments yet they are never delivered to my PayPal. It's a shame something can't be done about this survey site that won't pay. I will not waste my time anymore, and will count my two payments, which are substantial, as a loss. It's sad that there are such unscrupulous people in this world. :cry:

I will not waste my time anymore, and will count my two payments, which are substantial, as a loss.

We have said it takes too long to get paid but nobody has said they don't pay. Hang in there. It will come.

I no longer take their surveys. I delete every one of their email invites. There is no excuse to make people wait months for payment. I am quite happy with my survey sites that pay within 24 hours such as Mintvine and Paidviewpoint....probably the best 2 survey sites out there right now.

I wonder if we will still have to wait 10 weeks to get paid though? If anyone cashes out via paypal with ACOP, keep us posted on how long it takes to get paid. Most survey companies pay you via paypal within 48 hours. Hopefully, they can finally fix the bad reputation they've been getting on this forum.

I have one payment approved from 6/24 via Pay Pal, still waiting. Have another dated 8/8/15 which is "Pending" and one Sept 4 which is "Pending". I did have one in Jan which took 5 weeks to hit my Paypal account. This site is a joke.

I wonder if we will still have to wait 10 weeks to get paid though? If anyone cashes out via paypal with ACOP, keep us posted on how long it takes to get paid. Most survey companies pay you via paypal within 48 hours. Hopefully, they can finally fix the bad reputation they've been getting on this forum.

I'm not new to participating in surveys, only newer here. I've been with ACOP for a few years and used to really love them and I still love them a times but I hate having to wait 3-5 months to finally receive my money. I love they send me so many surveys each month and I qualify for most of them and last year started getting in some of their really high paying online focus group studies, but I cant help but hate their increasingly longer payment wait times.

You asked about Paypal. I've gone with checks then Paypal, then back to checks and now back to Paypal again with my last couple of cash out requests. Paypal is still taking the same long 8-12 weeks for my money to arrive like it did with checks from them in the mail. Paypal comes from Decision Analyst dba ACOP and they don't charge any fees which is nice.

My last check took 10 weeks to finally arrive so I decided to use Paypal again last time, but my the 1st of my last two cash out requests was made in mid June and it's almost 12 weeks later and I still don't have that money in my Paypal!

We all know that ACOP does at least finally pay, so it feels like you have to accept that it will keep taking 4-5 months from the time you took the survey/study until when you can request your cash out and then your money finally arrives or choose to quit them for good. I don't have a new or good answer for any of it. I choose to stay with them a little longer knowing how bad they are at sending payments so late. I guess I cant complain as I know what I'm getting into with them. It's not fair or right that they take forever to pay, but it's hard for me to turn down all the surveys/studies I keep qualifying for. At least I know that I wont see any of that money for 4-5 months later, so the points or money I earned from all the surveys I did last month wont be paid to me until maybe Christmas or more likely January 2016.

I did read a little more on their new Hyperwallet Paylution payment option but it only sounds like a different Paypal option to me and it doesn't say it would get our money to us any faster. I don't feel like trying that new option until someone else does and can comment on if it was faster or better. I guess we could all start emailing their CEO Jerry again to re complain but I dont have any good solutions or new answers to offer.

I do the Hyperwallet/Paylution cashout at Springboard America. It takes just as long as it did before at 4 to 5 weeks. I don't think it will speed up the process at ACOP.

I contacted ACOP 4 or 5 days ago. They weren't answering my emails so I sent them a Tweet. The next day they Teeted back asking me to send them a private message on Facebook with my ACOP email address so they could look into it. Later that day they sent me back this message.

I apologize for the delay. I have forwarded your information to accounting for a rush payment.

I don't buy the rush payment part but at least I know nothing is wrong with my payment other than the long wait time.

84 days and finally paid for one cash out. They even sent me a separate email apologizing for the long wait and not getting back to me sooner.

The wait with ACOP sucks, a lot. I'll never deny that but they do pay.