J D Power & Associates Survey Panel Problem!!!!

MASPAS252

Hey avemaria!!!!!!!

Did you do that $ 2.50 survey for J D Power on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox????????

Just wondering!!!! Been checking the site all day and haven't found an open

survey yet!!!!! Wanna know which web browser I should try when I see one!!! THANKS 8)8)

explorer is always safest.. i run firefox and their flash issues still cause problems on some surveys

flash or java, can't remember right now.. but firefox needs to get their act together.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MASPAS252

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

Hey avemaria!!!!!!!

Did you do that $ 2.50 survey for J D Power on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox????????

survey yet!!!!! Wanna know which web browser I should try when I see one!!! THANKS 8)8)

o, the JDP survey i did on firefox and it worked ok.

Hey avemaria!!!!!!!

explorer is always safest.. i run firefox and their flash issues still cause problems on some surveys

flash or java, can't remember right now.. but firefox needs to get their act together.

OK avemaria!!!!!!!

I'm gonna try Internet Explorer!!!!!

Just checked I have Surveys # 144444 & 145979 in my bank!!!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll let you know if they work PLEASE!!!!!!!! :twisted::twisted:

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got another "BAD REQUEST 400" error message again!!!!!!

This is friggin nuts!!!! Well at least I got three surveys completed

on SURVEYHEAD this morning!!!!!!! :roll::roll::roll:

I had 2 from jd both bad request. I only use internet explorer.I did e-mail them but have not received a response

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got another "BAD REQUEST 400" error message again!!!!!!

This is friggin nuts!!!! Well at least I got three surveys completed

on SURVEYHEAD this morning!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

OK Well at least I got 4 surveys completed on SURVEYHEAD today

for an additional $ 6.50 in my account!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Next time I try J D POWER & ASSOCIATES I'm going to try Mozilla Firefox!!!!!

Keep e-mailed them about the error messages Tell them we mean business!!!! :twisted::twisted:

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE :D:D

OK I got a reply from Customer Service last night and they said it's fine to have a

account on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES & SURVEYHEAD at the same time!!!!!!!!!

Going to be checking JD this morning for any surveys but I'm trying Mozilla Firefox!!!!

Was still getting the error messages last night using Internet Explorer!!! If it keeps

up I will be e-mailing them again today!!!!

P.S. SURVEYHEAD seems to be coming back!!!! Took another one last night that worked fine!!!! 8)8)

MASPA5252

i heard back from JD another stupid answer They notified the client sorry for the inconvience.

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE :D :D

OK I got a reply from Customer Service last night and they said it's fine to have a

account on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES & SURVEYHEAD at the same time!!!!!!!!!

Going to be checking JD this morning for any surveys but I'm trying Mozilla Firefox!!!!

Was still getting the error messages last night using Internet Explorer!!! If it keeps

up I will be e-mailing them again today!!!!

P.S. SURVEYHEAD seems to be coming back!!!! Took another one last night that worked fine!!!! 8) 8)

HEY PEACH6 !!!!!!!!

At least you got a response!!!! I e-mailed them Monday night and they haven't responded!!!!!!!

That's OK I'm gonna keep bugging them until they get tired on all my e-mails HA!!!!!!!!

SURVEYHEAD is working great right now. Just did another $ 1.00 survey on Burger King finished just fine!!!!!

Only problem is they need to start clearing some of my pending surveys!!!! I have $ 26.00 pending right

now on SURVEYHEAD!!!!! Hope they're gonna pay it whenever they get off their you know whats!!!!!!

Let me know if you have any luck with J D POWER & ASSOCIATES today!!!!! SEE YA 8)8)

P.S. IF YOU WANT TO E-MAIL ME DIRECT MY EMAIL IS: [email protected]

JUST E-MAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE AGAIN!!!!!!!

Just got another "BAD REQUEST" on Survey # 145988 this time on Mozilla Firefox!!!!!!!!

Told them I talked with Jessica the other night and she had it down to one bad client

and that someone would work on the problem. I asked them to please get back to me

so I could relay the information on to all the other users on surveypolice.com that

are having the same issues with their website. Hopefully I'll get a response this time!!! 8)8)

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!

Just cashed in on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES for a $ 25.00 Amazon gift card.

It says it takes up to 4 weeks to get the gift code number!!!!!!!

They must have started clearing all my pending surveys last night!!!! Now I wait :D:D:D

maspas252

i didn't think you could get any completed with JD

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!

They must have started clearing all my pending surveys last night!!!! Now I wait :D :D :D

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!

They must have started clearing all my pending surveys last night!!!! Now I wait :D:D:D

well you beat us all... i'm still stuck at $15

maspas252

i didn't think you could get any completed with JD

they don't post many surveys.. but they hit us daily with a certain advertizing survey.. that's the one we can never do.. and since it's one of the only ones they send me...