• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ksedwar

• BluesJunky

• 1957horses

Their new trick now is waiting months for them to even be credited to your account. I have 600 points from a survey taken 3 months ago that hasn't been posted yet. I have a screenshot showing it was completed, and a 500 point one pending in my account for 2 1/2 months................ :?

I like how it says "your points will be credited in 2 weeks"..................... :roll:

Their new trick now is waiting months for them to even be credited to your account. I have 600 points from a survey taken 3 months ago that hasn't been posted yet. I have a screenshot showing it was completed, and a 500 point one pending in my account for 2 1/2 months................ :?

I like how it says "your points will be credited in 2 weeks"..................... :roll:

Same here. I have 700 points outstanding that show up nowhere. 79 days from last cash out request. Sent an e-mail last week, didn't even get the "gee, we're sorry, just a little backed up" reply. Major problem. I think they will get no more answers from me. Just sit it out until my pending come through and dump them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One big issue I have with this board is knowing how many points are still pending from completed surveys. After the five transactions which are listed on the first record page, they do not tell you. I have email them twice in the past 8 days asking how does a panelist determine the number of points pending? I had to add all my points from my last payout and subtract the points I have received credit for and it was about $18 more than I thought it was. Also I have no way on knowing which points listed before my pay out date were "pending". I have no clue what is really owed me and they are real slow in "approving" points which we all know.

I think any of you who belong to this board (ACO) should email them and ask the same question. Let's try to "Change their world" like their homepage states!

They've probably slowed down approving completed surveys to slow down the amount of cash outs they get. They've really been in a mess this past year, and it sure doesn't seem like they've been able to figure out how to correct it.

When I cashed out in August, I joked that I should probably get it before Christmas. Now that even THAT estimate doesn't appear to be likely, it ain't so funny. I'm at 136 days and counting. My October cash out is anybody's guess...if I get it at all. Since the Oct. cash out, I've only accumulated 335 points. and I THINK that's everything...nothing pending...but I'm not entirely sure. At this point, if I were to be paid the 2 cash outs, I'd walk away from the 335. It's just not worth the aggravation.

Not sure why they can't seem to get everyone else's cashouts processed within their designated timeframe, but they've managed to do so for mine twice in a row.

Latest cashout request: Made on Oct 23 (PayPal for $21.30)

Latest cashout received: Obtained on Dec 22

Still doesn't make sense why Paypal takes so long, but hey, 8.5 weeks is still within the range of 6-8 weeks, so I'll still be defending ACOP for a bit longer. I hope they come through soon for you guys as well.

Shock and amazement!!! Finally got paid. 118 days (that's 16 weeks, 6 days). Maybe I got it so fast because I sent 2 cranky e-mails. Now if they would only get the 700 points out of pending and into available, I can start the cash out clock again. I may even do a survey or two.

Well, I'm glad SOMEONE is getting paid! But I don't understand why some get theirs in a shorter amount of time. If they were doing them in the order they came in, it wouldn't be like that. And what could be the reason for NOT taking them in order? My oldest is a normal amount...$22...so it ain't like it's hundreds of dollars that they might have trouble covering. Today is Day 139...

And I also don't understand why anyone would be OK with their 6-8 week time frame for pay outs. Yeah, it's better than the 16 weeks it typically takes, but what other site takes 6-8 weeks? None that I'm on. Most pay within a few days...if not the SAME day. 6-8 weeks is pure BS. And the fact that they may hit within that window occasionally doesn't make it any better, in my opinion.

Update: I just checked my acc't and my August cash out is marked "paid". I don't have it yet, since I didn't get to sign up for PayPal until after that cash out, so this one will be the last check. I wish I could say I'm happy about it, but I'm not. Oh, I'll be happy to get the money...don't get me wrong. But a day shy of 20 weeks isn't something to celebrate. At this rate, my October cash out will be paid in February...and if they haven't gotten their act together before then, I'm gonna walk.

Update #2: The check came today...now I have to start counting the days from my October cash out...